wHaT is the deal with RGV?

I think Miss Monroe was one of the first black females that I can recall to regularly come to us here in the Valley. Since we are soooooo mono-cultural I thought it a nice change. Honestly since she started making money I have seen more ladies.

The rates she is discussing have always been out there, so I wonder why now the drop in her business. I dont think its from the quality of service.....

I am going to chalk it up to Christmas Shopping lol. Originally Posted by ARealNerd
SOME UNDERSTANDING

FINALLY SOME UNDERSTANDING!!!! LOL I WAS REALLY TALKING ABOUT THE BLACK GIRLS IN THE VALLEY. ITS NOT MANY BLACK GIRLS IN THE VALLEY SO WHY COME OVER 300 MILES AWAY TO HAVE THE LOW RATES THEY HAVE. It's like cheating urself?

THANX SWEETIE
Price doesn't always equate to service. I don't know about the BP girls , but a few of the sb's I've seen are as good as anybody out there and a few have tight young spinner bodies that we all love. Not trying to pick a fight, but not every girl with a low rate gives bad service, looks bad , or has a "habit". Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111

THATS ALSO TRUE BUT ITS NOT JUST ABOUT THE RATES AND SERVICE. WE ARE ALL TRYING TO BE SAFE AND HAVING 10 TO 15 CLIENTS IN A DAY MIGHT BE GOOD 4 BUSINESS BUT SURE NOT FOR SAFETY UNLESS UR ONE OF THE FIRST 5 LOL IM JUST SAYIN WITH SUPER LOW RATES POSTED YOU WILL GET ALL KINDS OF CALLS FROM ALL KINDS OF WEIRDOS. PLUS HEAVY TRAFFIC IS NEVER GOOD. iT ALSO MAKES THE HOTEL HOT FOR THE NEXT TRAVELING PROVIDER. LOL

MAYBE IM JUST SCAREY LOLBUT IVE NEVER BEEN IN TROUBLE AND WOULD LIKE IT TO STAY THAT WAY.
I don't care the quality of service..If it isn't eye candy I'm not often interested..It would be my guess it is the "heavier more spacious" girls that are reducing their rates..I have taken advantage of the lower rates a time or two and hated myself all week..The toned tanned spinner lookers are always in demand and get the big $$$..So, the tip of the day is work at being a toned spinner and then demand and probably get what $$$ you set...MHO...
I don't care the quality of service..If it isn't eye candy I'm not often interested..It would be my guess it is the "heavier more spacious" girls that are reducing their rates..I have taken advantage of the lower rates a time or two and hated myself all week..The toned tanned spinner lookers are always in demand and get the big $$$..So, the tip of the day is work at being a toned spinner and then demand and probably get what $$$ you set...MHO... Originally Posted by Jimmiwad

So what are you saying? We have to be skinny or pretty to get top $$$$???

Looks aren't everything sweetheart. Keep fantasizing!
I don't care the quality of service..If it isn't eye candy I'm not often interested..It would be my guess it is the "heavier more spacious" girls that are reducing their rates..I have taken advantage of the lower rates a time or two and hated myself all week..The toned tanned spinner lookers are always in demand and get the big $$$..So, the tip of the day is work at being a toned spinner and then demand and probably get what $$$ you set...MHO... Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
SEE WHAT I MEAN SMDH.....
SWEETIE FIRST OFF I NEVER SAID IM NOT MAKING MONEY I SAID THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH MONEY IN THE VALLEY TO KEEP ME COMING...SECOND NOT EVERYONE LIKES A SKINNY GIRL I ACTUALLY GET CALLS BECAUSE I HAVE MEAT...MY BODY IS FIT AND TONED IM VERY ATHLETIC YET STILL HAVE CURVES AND MY REVIEWS STATE THAT. TO EACH HIS OWN...IM NOT "HEAVY NOR SPACIOUS" THANK U VERY MUCH
Did you even read the topic? Looks have nothing to do with wat this topic is about. smh some people just like being mean lol 4 no reason
I occasionally go to the valley and calls are slow but I will somtimes do $80 for hh thats its the full hr stays same price. I do pretty well down there but I do keep regulars when I do go down. The economy doesnt help at all its good to have a back up plan like dance at a stripclub at times guaranteed money flowing in.

See u soon Mcallen!!!
Everyone has their price and I respect each provider's decision to set her own rate. It is a business and each person has the right to run her business how she sees fit. No problem there. Thank goodness there is a choice and with this site, we can see the rates that are available and make our choices. Like has been mentioned, sometimes I like fast food and sometimes I like gourmet. But sometimes a fast food price may include quality and a one hour turns into an overniter.
Trying to be helpful and watta I get?? Possibly an attitude adjustment would improve ones profit...Plus if one doesn't realize a profit why would one keep returning??
you get what you pay for! the pretty girls are worth $$
Staff edit, CZ
you get what you pay for! the pretty girls are worth $$ Originally Posted by cowboy10/4
Hi Everyone,

That guy is the closest one to speaking the truth of the rate on this board. For those of you that didn't get the ****...aheheheeh...the max rate should only be 150....including a cruise to the greek isle....and for the ladies that don't offer the Full Package....they feel our pricing should be way beneath that rate of 150.....the only ones to thank for this rate decrease are our fellow ladies that are very naive, to me, but that is what the men seek so take a deep breath and focus on the gentlemen that enjoy ladies that are intellectual and great conversationalist!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Sincerely,
Wet
I'm not sure how I missed this post but its all such BS. Find me 2 reviews in south texas showing 100 hr?? And for EER talking about being profitable...come on! This business has the best margins of any, Staff edit to remove forbidden subject CZ. Even at 100 specials...it only takes 2 a day to be profitable. That doesn't account for any quality business. The market decides the prices...not the agencies. There are always going to be girls giving it away and guys willing to overpay for it. Neither changes anything. Quit your crying already.
I'm not sure how I missed this post but its all such BS. Find me 2 reviews in south texas showing 100 hr?? And for EER talking about being profitable...come on! This business has the best margins of any, Staff edit to remove forbidden subject CZ. Even at 100 specials...it only takes 2 a day to be profitable. That doesn't account for any quality business. The market decides the prices...not the agencies. There are always going to be girls giving it away and guys willing to overpay for it. Neither changes anything. Quit your crying already. Originally Posted by That.guy001

Ok That.Guy001!!!! Here's a link to a review for $100 for the hour.
http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=342915

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=351933

Ok make that 2 reviews in South Texas for $100 for the hour.