Private Incall Input

LMAO!! I love you Girl!! I know...I'm torn. IDK how long I will be "caretaking". There are some nice places in the Clear Lake area, but IDK if they are as amazing as my place.

XOXO
-Ana

Hahahaha. Omg. I wasn't gonna say anything about your lil threAD gurl! Besides, why would I call u out? My partner in crime? Sometimes my sex landlord?? Ok. That last part might be taken wrong but IDGAF. Haha.

And I will even give you my non sarcastic honest answer ! North Houston. Woodlands. Spring. It's convient, and you would be in the center of Tomball, woodlands, Conroe, spring, Humble, Willowbrook areas. Also a convient drive from Kingwood and other little cities that u can look up cuz I tired and don't feel like looking it up.

Hmmmm. Maybe we should discuss this soon.

Oh. But your family member in clear lake. Do you know how long you will be needed there to be their caretaker? That should be a factor in picking a place. Originally Posted by ZantannaParella
Awwww...Thanks!! I am already in The Energy Corridor, but I am looking for location #2. I did not know if it should be inside The Loop or more towards Clear Lake.... I was hoping for more male input, I assume they thought this was a threAD.

XOXO
-Ana

I think you will do great anywhere you decide to stay..��☺
I would suggest Energy Corridor & Galleria area before Clear lake.

Or both if you do not mind moving around.

Have Fun Sexy! Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA