Fuck You Very Much Austin Forums !

• Qziz
  • 03-20-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm just here to get laid.
I'm just here to get laid. Originally Posted by Qziz
Well apparently you are not getting any (No Reviews)
Well apparently you are not getting any (No Reviews) Originally Posted by fun2come

some guys dont review, I was using the P for 4 years before I 'registered' and another 2 years before I wrote my first review...
Maybe you're the one that's a moron
I'm here to gather and share information on the ladies. And to make contact with the ladies. And to try to improve the hobby experience in general. Especially to avoid the pitfalls in the hobby.

Those who hurt the above goals are a minus.

Some of the dipshits on the board are scaring away the better ladies.

Some of the guys get their jollies by pretending they're some kind of internet Jedi knight swordfighting each other with their dicks.

Me, I'd rather use my real dick on the ladies, not my imaginary dick on the other male board members.
I have to agree with you Rocker on both sides providers and hobbyist unfortunately and that's why I only observe and participate very little anymore. Just saying!!!!! Originally Posted by Passion2015
Awwwww........ your valued & "honest" input will be deeply missed around here Passion

Oh here is little monster again on my band wagon. You like me don't you little???
  • Qziz
  • 03-20-2013, 01:35 PM
Well apparently you are not getting any (No Reviews) Originally Posted by fun2come
as noted, some of us contribute in other ways.
Oh here is little monster again on my band wagon. You like me don't you little??? Originally Posted by Passion2015
*SMH* Wow you're the one who stirs the pot and that's all you can respond with .....psssshh fucken pathetic

Ya gotta love it when the "admittedly new guys" take shots at members that have been around for years, know more and contribute more than most, and COULD be a valuable resource for information but see a remark like that and just make a mental not to let said clown step on his own dick someday instead of lending a helpful piece of info.

you and many like you are totally clueless at times of who you make comments like that to.

A new handle or no reviews does not mean a new hobbies or one that does not contribute. I tend to research a person before forming an opinion on them so as to not look a fool when I make a statement like that. Personally..... I've wrote more reviews than top three on the list to the left have... I wrote them on the board that preceded this one as well as two other boards that had value to me at the time.

have you heard about those "special ladies" that are above all this bull shit.... that may have a profile here or on P411.... Do you ever wonder about which girls will IN or out of a club might play?.... Are you ever curious about what's going on or the history behind some lady or agency or issue?

Guys like QZIZ are guys that know all that..... They just found the need at one time or another to recreate themselves.....

But you and others like you come along and write a few reviews and crack jokes and haven't a clue about who anyone really is or what is really going on at times..... Your humor is not always on topic and at times is probably only funny to yourself....
I was wondering how long it would take before even this thread would deteriorate into a series of petty jabs. Some things never change. This forum will be a ghost town soon enough.

Seems the only options for dialogue are lame jokes, butt kissing, button pushing or hostile responses (Some more clever than others but negative just the same). There are a few sensible comments but they seem to be disregarded for the most part.

At this point what does it matter whether anyone contributes or not? Almost all of the ladies worth meeting have long moved on to greener pastures or are avoiding the site altogether. The ladies were the Only reason I signed up years ago.

As they say "Move along. Nothing going on here".
@Qziz: I know you do, and I am sure you got my reference :-)

@Whispers: you should read my other post and THINK, evaluate what you just did !!! You are one of the ones who spoil it for NEWBIES. Your entire answer is full of insult/assumptions/patronizing.

You would probably have a lot to offer to ALL of us, but your posts with talking down and drama quite frankly SUCK.

I like what RR did. He was helpful. He gave me a lot if great pointers. He contributed and we could have a good fun out. You on the other hand just want YOUR ECCIE. I give you the OUTING of Rachhand. But what a Drama thread.

When I joined ECCIE, I didn't want to get into any fights with anybody, just share info and have a good time. YOU are pushing it, and I am happy to make an exception for YOU.

You are soooo important. You are soooo much better. You indeed do know it all. HAPPY?
How embarrassing for f2c! Surely Qziz is scoring left and right and left again. And the relative obscurity of it only makes it more impressive.

(If only there were someway to identify the hidden players on this board - maybe name tags? Or a special WISDOM room, where they dispense said WISDOM regularly? Or, at least, when they feel like it.)
Holy CHIT! I haven't been here for months.

I remember why...

Carry on boys and girls!
How embarrassing for f2c! Surely Qziz is scoring left and right and left again. And the relative obscurity of it only makes it more impressive. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
YES I am completely embarrassed. I will never be able to face Qziz ever again.