The Year In Paranoia: The Five Craziest Right-Wing Conspiracy Theories Of 2014

Well the story he posted was from 2013. Maybe he needs a year or so to figure it out.

He's not actually the quickest dog on the track.
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 11:21 AM
Oh, you think IIFFy is letting his racial issues bubble to the surface (again)? No, not a card carrying member of the ECCIE Klan? Have racial stereotype issues? Say it ain't sn't so!!

But I am sure IIFFy will clarify what he REALLY meant by that last post of his. Explain the "liberal" comment as well as what he meant by his "mandingo" and "manjina" comments--in context of my post of course. (Sure he will. Pigs will fly first.) Originally Posted by Old-T
It looks like IIFFy is still figuring out what he actually did mean. Was it another Ready, Fire, Aim moment IIFFy? Originally Posted by Old-T
Kind of hoped we could put this one to rest by now, but we have an open question on the floor.

The ball is in IIFFy's court, and we are anxiously awaiting answers to those two simple questions.

I can be very patient and very persistent about such things.
Kind of hoped we could put this one to rest by now, but we have an open question on the floor.

The ball is in IIFFy's court, and we are anxiously awaiting answers to those two simple questions.

I can be very patient and very persistent about such things. Originally Posted by Old-T
Tell you what... I will get back with you next week, when your mandingo complex stretched out manjina heals up... Old Bitch Lips
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Typical IIFFy non sequitur. Has him for a simple explanation of his own terms, and why he made a comment that had nothing to do with the post--and he starts tossing out more non sequiturs and playing high school freshman machismo insult games.

Typical IIFFy. Too dumb to even recognize that his reply now just reinforces how ridiculous his original post was.

You have studied IB and JD well it seems.

I can be very patient and very persistent about such things.
Originally Posted by Old-T
That's right, IIFFY, Old-THUMPER has plenty of *patience*. The high point in Old-THUMPER's day is watching post counts on a SHMB.
Typical IIFFy non sequitur. Has him for a simple explanation of his own terms, and why he made a comment that had nothing to do with the post--and he starts tossing out more non sequiturs and playing high school freshman machismo insult games.

Typical IIFFy. Too dumb to even recognize that his reply now just reinforces how ridiculous his original post was.

You have studied IB and JD well it seems. Originally Posted by Old-T
If you get some "Butt Balm" and rub it all over your manjina. You will fell better in the morning, I hear. Put some on your "Bitch Lips" and mandingo will get some relief too.
Two sentences and just as many punctuation errors, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp. Maybe you should keep letting your more intelligent emoticons do your talking for you, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Here is one now turn into a babbling DAOTY idiot again chicken dick. You simple shit who cannot string together two coherent thoughts.
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 05:49 PM
That's right, IIFFY, Old-THUMPER has plenty of *patience*. The high point in Old-THUMPER's day is watching post counts on a SHMB. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Post counts? I didn't mention post counts here. Poor demented IB can't even keep his posts straight. But he knows when his protege IIFFy is in over his head and needs support--good intention IB, even if it is pathetically weak and useless. I wonder, why is it that you are so quick to come to his aid when he is getting his ads handed to him, and he does the same for you? I wonder, why does IIFFy seem to have the same homophobic ads fetish as his mentor? That might make a good poll question: is it genetic, or is it a learned common trait? Any thoughts?

By the way IIFFy, we know you can type the words, but it seems you really have no idea what they mean. Are you Bevis and IB Butted, or the other way around?
Are you Bevis and IB Butted, or the other way around? Originally Posted by Old-T
Perhaps he is both!
Post counts? I didn't mention post counts here. Poor demented IB can't even keep his posts straight. But he knows when his protege IIFFy is in over his head and needs support--good intention IB, even if it is pathetically weak and useless. I wonder, why is it that you are so quick to come to his aid when he is getting his ads handed to him, and he does the same for you? I wonder, why does IIFFy seem to have the same homophobic ads fetish as his mentor? That might make a good poll question: is it genetic, or is it a learned common trait? Any thoughts?

By the way IIFFy, we know you can type the words, but it seems you really have no idea what they mean. Are you Bevis and IB Butted, or the other way around?
Originally Posted by Old-T
You are infamous for your incorrigible mantra, Old-THUMPER. And you're a damnable fool if you imagine anyone here believes you haven't "mentioned" post count, Old-THUMPER, when your lying ass already did so at post #10.

Perhaps he is both! Originally Posted by bigtex
You're little brother is looking for you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Here is one now turn into a babbling DAOTY idiot again chicken dick. You simple shit who cannot string together two coherent thoughts. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Once again, Eatkum the Inbred Chimp, your grammar and spelling errors number threefold greater than your number of sentences.
  • Old-T
  • 01-07-2015, 07:32 PM
Why you are correct IB! way back several pages ago I made a fleeting reference to that. And you just noticed it now. Good for you. Such a clever little boy.
Why you are correct IB! way back several pages ago I made a fleeting reference to that. And you just noticed it now. Good for you. Such a clever little boy. Originally Posted by Old-T
As mentioned before, Old-THUMPER, you're predictably incorrigible, and you can barely make it a week without making an untoward remark in that regard. Hence, all it took, Old-THUMPER, was a quick search of your posts in this forum to show you to be the pathetic, lying little troll you are.
You are infamous for your incorrigible mantra, Old-THUMPER. And you're a damnable fool if you imagine anyone here believes you haven't "mentioned" post count, Old-THUMPER, when your lying ass already did so at post #10.

You're little brother is looking for you, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Once again, my grammar and spelling errors number threefold greater than your number of sentences.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
[COLOR="White"].[/COLOR Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Good you brain dead fuck resorting to Photoshop is waving a white flag, you have given up.