Do You Agree With Steve Bannon? Yes or No?

Yes. Deep State also implies that those folks have - you know, undercover skills and intelligence. Both of which is lacking in the Democrats. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Bush43 got C's and D's at boarding school in Connecticut, and got C's at Yale University where he majored in History. Cowboy Rick Perry who is now the Energy director for Trump, finished with a 2.0 GPA in Animal Science at Texas A&M. You know a 2.0 GPA means right? It means he received a grade of "C" in every class he took.

That's two dumb republicans for you right there.
Bush43 got C's and D's at boarding school in Connecticut, and got C's at Yale University where he majored in History. Cowboy Rick Perry who is now the Energy director for Trump, finished with a 2.0 GPA in Animal Science at Texas A&M. You know a 2.0 GPA means right? It means he received a grade of "C" in every class he took.

That's two dumb republicans for you right there. Originally Posted by adav8s28
And one dumb poster here with what you just said.

You do know what GPA means right? It certainly does not mean a "C" in every class he took. Maybe look it up. Come back when you understand.

And one dumb poster here with what you just said.

You do know what GPA means right? It certainly does not mean a "C" in every class he took. Maybe look it up. Come back when you understand.

Originally Posted by eccielover
If he did get one "B" then he had at least one class where he got a "D" BECAUSE his grade point average was 2.0, and average of all 'C's

Not exactly Rhodes Scholar material.

Didn't your guy say in a campaign speech that he was going to eliminate the government department that he is currently the director of? BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who is the dumb poster now???????
You do know that George W. can fly fighter jet's, right?
Not just anybody can do that, you know. As far as Rick Perry - no comment.

That's two dumb republicans for you right there. Originally Posted by adav8s28
If he did get one "B" then he had at least one class where he got a "D" BECAUSE his grade point average was 2.0, and average of all 'C's

Didn't your guy say in a campaign speech that he was going to eliminate the government department that he is currently the director of? BHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who is the dumb poster now??????? Originally Posted by adav8s28
It doesn't take a high grade point average to be a politician.
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2019, 10:07 AM
WTF gets confused eating alphabet soup. he can't understand it.

BAHHAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I can eat alphabet soup and shit out "Go Fuck yourself" on your face.

• WTF
  • 10-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Not just anybody can do that, you know. As far as Rick Perry - no comment. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
He also talked the ignorant masses into a war with Iraq when 10 terrorist from Saudi Ariba attacked us.

He also talked the ignorant masses into a war with Iraq when 10 terrorist from Saudi Ariba attacked us.

Originally Posted by WTFag
that your lunch wtf
  • WTF
  • 10-06-2019, 10:44 AM
that your lunch wtf Originally Posted by Hotrod511
And the old lady is your mother...

Who is the dumb poster now??????? Originally Posted by adav8s28
Did I mention the department he is head of. No, I don't think so. So what's that have to do with it.

You said he got all C's, so I just have to laugh again now at your foolishness in if he got 1 B. Again, learn about a GPA and see his actual transcript(It's been published). And his GPA was 2.5 not 2.0 so you again don't even know what you are talking about.
Not just anybody can do that, you know. As far as Rick Perry - no comment. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
G W can fly a fighter jet? Damn we sure could have used his help during the Iraqi war. Not many can fly a jet you know. Why didn't he fly during the war? I bet Trump would have flown. Trump is the bravest President we have ever had, Except for that time in Helsinki. But you cant really count that because Putin said he didn't do it. Why would he?
That's correct. I know you can't fly a military jet because you're unAmerican. Now,go play in traffic. The rest of us would like to have a political conversation without your fucking bullshit. Is that clear enough for you cupcake?

G W can fly a fighter jet? Damn we sure could have used his help during the Iraqi war. Not many can fly a jet you know. Why didn't he fly during the war? I bet Trump would have flown. Trump is the bravest President we have ever had, Except for that time in Helsinki. But you cant really count that because Putin said he didn't do it. Why would he? Originally Posted by themystic
That's correct. I know you can't fly a military jet because you're unAmerican. Now,go play in traffic. The rest of us would like to have a political conversation without your fucking bullshit. Is that clear enough for you cupcake? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
ok man
ok man Originally Posted by themystic

you are an amazing "man" .. few people survive cancer of Uranus surgery!

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

And his GPA was 2.5 not Originally Posted by eccielover
No way his GPA was 2.5, Perry had more "C"s and "D"s than "B"s.

In basic sciences his GPA was 1.88

Eccie_L, you are full of it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rick-...cript_n_919357