Brozilian waxing

Thanks for painting the picture for me. After I made the post, I realized I may have gotten too personal with my questions. Very kind of you to reply. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I ment super horny ,but honey is got to eat off of any part of the body.
No not too personal .
  • BLM69
  • 11-10-2023, 02:34 PM
Waxing can be good to remove the gray hairs, I once fucked this older chick and almost went limp seeing that 😂
I once drunkenly agreed to get waxed and it was just terrible for me :-( I kept my word and got it done when I was sober but don’t have any interest in trying it again. I very much prefer manscaping with electric trimmers. The issue for me is getting to the rest of my back and shoulders. I’d love to find someone in the far north Dallas ( Frisco, Plano, Allen , McKinney or Richardson) that can basically do a whole body trim . I’d like to get a regular appointment going with or without any extras. If there are any providers I’d welcome hearing from them . Or if anyone has suggestions for my area thanks in advance for the assist ;-)
Just got a modified Brozilian at waxing the city...plus the calming treatment (facial for your cock and balls) and it was awesome. I do wish there was a way to finish it off with a L1 though. That would be amazing.