Squirting.........

LOL baby! The nite I met you was the 1st time Cassandra ever made someone squirt! Splashwaterfall painted her damn good! Originally Posted by jimmycz
I know you got sprayed good too lol. You had a smile from ear to ear lol.
Sounds awsome. I've seen and helped it happen a few times it was'nt piss. You guys that are getting pissed on maybe you just are not doing it right and she got tired of it and pissed on you.
It's piss...
Squirting comes from the urethra and is a result of the Skene's Gland (so-called female prostate) producing fluid. The Grafenberg Spot (G-Spot) is actually the base of this gland. Because the fluid expels through the urethra, there's often an intense urge to pee during extreme arousal. Most girls hold it back, not realizing it is ejaculate. They later pass it during urination. This fluid is NOT urine. It is odorless, mostly colorless and has little or no taste.

Female ejaculation (squirting) is worked up in the spongy area around the female urethra, better known as the G-spot. It's located at the upper part of the vagina, just behind the entrance at the back of the pubic bone. A woman or girl may have trouble finding it because it is not an easy spot to locate by yourself, but your partner will almost immediately identify it because it actually feels like a little sponge. When stimulated, this little sponge will fill itself with fluid. It's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whatever it is you're doing, it's not urinating.
Sounds awsome. I've seen and helped it happen a few times it was'nt piss. You guys that are getting pissed on maybe you just are not doing it right and she got tired of it and pissed on you. Originally Posted by MrClark

Haha +1
Squirting comes from the urethra and is a result of the Skene's Gland (so-called female prostate) producing fluid. The Grafenberg Spot (G-Spot) is actually the base of this gland. Because the fluid expels through the urethra, there's often an intense urge to pee during extreme arousal. Most girls hold it back, not realizing it is ejaculate. They later pass it during urination. This fluid is NOT urine. It is odorless, mostly colorless and has little or no taste.

Female ejaculation (squirting) is worked up in the spongy area around the female urethra, better known as the G-spot. It's located at the upper part of the vagina, just behind the entrance at the back of the pubic bone. A woman or girl may have trouble finding it because it is not an easy spot to locate by yourself, but your partner will almost immediately identify it because it actually feels like a little sponge. When stimulated, this little sponge will fill itself with fluid. It's impossible to urinate while having an orgasm (the urethra will temporarily close up) so whatever it is you're doing, it's not urinating. Originally Posted by Licketyslit

That's what I was told. I was amazed and it was fucking amazing!!! Was it you haha? Not sure of screen name of my squirting cherry popper Who ever it was created a kinky sex craved woman
  • rwksl
  • 09-19-2012, 07:09 PM
Licketyslit knows what he's talking about.
  • rwksl
  • 09-19-2012, 07:39 PM
There are only 3 holes in that part of the female anatomy. Poop shoot- we all know what comes from there. Vagina- Menstrual flow and babies. Urethra- Urine. There is no 4th hole. Check it out in a medical text book or on-line.

Squirting is just pissing. Originally Posted by seeker7
Based on this "scientific" analysis, sperm must be piss.
Licketyslit knows what he's talking about. Originally Posted by rwksl
Except that he has no idea that female ejaculation and squirting are two entirely different bodily processes...

It's piss...
  • Trey
  • 09-19-2012, 11:27 PM
Yeah that's piss. Y'all can say what you want but piss is piss. Now if you like to be pissed on its cool. Still though, it's piss.
I agree with Ms Amy. Not, piss.
Except that he has no idea that female ejaculation and squirting are two entirely different bodily processes...

It's piss... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I beg to differ ...

Female ejaculate has the chemical composition akin to that of semen—consisting of high levels of prostatic acid phosphatase, glucose, and fructose—the liquid released during “squirting” consists of urea, creatine, and uric acid. Small levels of diluted urine may be secreted during squirting; however, this is likely the result of the liquid being produced in the Skene’s gland, also known as the female prostatic structure, which is located near the urethra and in fact drains into the urethra. Female ejaculation is the release of a very scanty, thick, and whitish fluid from the female prostate, while the squirting is the expulsion of a diluted fluid from the urinary bladder.

... but, you can believe whatever you want.
Stop trying to use logic on a SHMB. It scares the plebs.
I love squirters. Sometimes though, I think to myself, "Did this bitch just piss on me?" And the answer is no. This is not about pissing. This is something quite different.
Stop trying to use logic on a SHMB. It scares the plebs. Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LOL! Yes, I can see that logic and facts fails to WakeUp the plebeians!

It ain't piss ... it's beer!