covered or uncovered whats the big deal?

We all have to weigh the risks verses pleasure. Like others have said, I won't knowingly see a provider that is known for CBJ. That being said, it isn't without risk.
I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't admit to the following, but since I don't use this site for references or connecting with providers, I'll come clean with an experience I had just a few years ago.
I was in Panama City a few years ago to help out a relative. Since I was there specifically to help this person, I only went out for entertainment one night. Long story, but before the evening was over, I got about a five minute blowjob (uncovered) in the parking lot of a small bar. She wasn't a sleazy chick either. Very well put together, a fitness enthusiast, she was impeccable from head to toe. A week later, I was at my doctors office being treated for Clamidia.
Guess I don't have much of a point to make here, but I have easily seen well over 500 women, with a whole lot of risky street play in my youth. I just found it amazing after so much play in a lifetime, I get my first STD from a quickie BJ in a parking lot. You never know when it's gonna happen.
Donny boy you are my hero sir!!
The risk of getting T-boned by an illegal alien while driving to your Inkall greatly exceeds the risk of contagion by BBBJ. Women whose brains are too tiny to comprehend the difference between probability and possibility are generally your dim bulb CBJ chippies, too unimaginative to provide any kind of fun holistic carnal experience, the ultimate anti-courtesans.

Every time I've made an exception and visited one of these morons it has ended up being a mistake. I remind myself: an Adventure is an accident, rightly concluded, and I'm sure if I patronized a couple thousand CBJ twit-twats I would have an adventure, but so far it's only been a drag. Drag cubed.

What I'm saying is that while the CBJ itself is but a pitiful sham, more importantly it is a nigh perfect indicator of the neglible qualities of that particular whole woman.

PASS! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak
CBJ FAIL
so how many guys would see a non gfe girl??? And how many of you guys like the gfe girls??
No Non GFe for me.
The best thing to do is not complain or whine about this subject. Just do what you prefer and be an outstanding provider.

I have never preformed a BBBJ in my life and my business is great.
The risk of getting T-boned by an illegal alien while driving to your Inkall greatly exceeds the risk of contagion by BBBJ. Women whose brains are too tiny to comprehend the difference between probability and possibility are generally your dim bulb CBJ chippies, too unimaginative to provide any kind of fun holistic carnal experience, the ultimate anti-courtesans.

Every time I've made an exception and visited one of these morons it has ended up being a mistake. I remind myself: an Adventure is an accident, rightly concluded, and I'm sure if I patronized a couple thousand CBJ twit-twats I would have an adventure, but so far it's only been a drag. Drag cubed.

What I'm saying is that while the CBJ itself is but a pitiful sham, more importantly it is a nigh perfect indicator of the neglible qualities of that particular whole woman.

PASS! Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

Interesting about the comment above about Chlamydia. Catching it from a bj. You don't catch chlamydia from a bj. It's not spread that way. Gonorrhea yes, but not Chlamydia. Chlamydia causes epididymitis, urethritis and proctitis in males.
  • Trey
  • 09-15-2010, 03:02 PM
As a guy that never cums from Bj either way cbj or bbbj I don't care but do preference bbbj as would I bbfs. Of course I don't do bbfs and have been thinking of only going cbj to curb some risk. I do though understand why some guys love it so I'm sure bbfs took a while to become as taboo as it is today. One day cbj may be the norm.

Funny story I had a friend in high school said he jacked off with a condom on so he could get use to the feel said helped believe that's how it was suppose to feel. Not saying that's the answer to the problem just a funny story
I have never preformed a BBBJ in my life Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Me neither!

...and whenever I've lost my way and wandered into the grasp of a cbj girl I've always asked: "Let's skip that part, I'm already losing wood like the Amazon's losing rainforest, let's get to it and fuck before it's too late."

..but I don't debate the issue while in the moment, ever. I just abstain.

Right now, though, Brooke...we ain't in the moment. So I want to ask a question. Unless I disremember you have posted that you like road-racing. That is highly perilous to you and, more importantly, it threatens innocents who were never given the opportunity to opt out of your spin out. How do you reconcile that promiscuously risky behavior with aversion to a much smaller risk of contagion from raw cocksucking? I don't see the logic of it.
The best thing to do is not complain or whine about this subject. Just do what you prefer and be an outstanding provider.

I have never preformed a BBBJ in my life and my business is great. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Most of the time CBJ is a good barometer for a provider's enthusiasm for the activity. You are an exception that proves the rule.
Don you mentioned that she said she liked it but did she say she did it? Just asking

If she does it then yeah Brooke what about what he asked lol
You don't catch chlamydia from a bj. It's not spread that way. Gonorrhea yes, but not Chlamydia. Chlamydia causes epididymitis, urethritis and proctitis in males. Originally Posted by sharkman29
Are you kidding??? CDC says otherwise.

http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/std...dia.htm#HowGet

Please do research before posting something like this. Some 16 yrs old stumble on this thread could take your post seriously.

I will not do BB anything until there is pocket size STD test that gives result on site. May be you can have your provider pee on it or something before going into session. LOL
so how many guys would see a non gfe girl??? And how many of you guys like the gfe girls?? Originally Posted by sxyjade101
I have, and will in the future, seen non-GFE girls and enjoyed myself. Having said that, I won't even consider dropping the same coin for a non-GFE provider's time that I might with a GFE lady.

There are always exceptions based on service level, appearance, other menu offerings, etc, but I think the nail was struck on the head earlier that non-GFE has a stigma of a lesser overall experience. That is going to be tough to overcome for many providers, imho.
  • Trey
  • 09-15-2010, 04:08 PM
Most of the time CBJ is a good barometer for a provider's enthusiasm for the activity. You are an exception that proves the rule. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
I dont think this is always true I have had very good sessions with girls that are cbj, my atf was cbj. Do you think that you may be a bit jaded once you know you are getting a cbj? From that point I think alot of you are pissed you got a cbj and that ruins the session for you. I cant see how a girl doing cbj or bbbj would relate to the rest of her service, cbj is the first service you get so you're pissed off instantly. I dont see how sucking bare dick makes a girl fuck any better.