Been A while ....

• BLM69
  • 06-14-2017, 07:50 PM
Dude that's all u got? It's getting old small dick man. Come on now try harder ugly Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I think you call everybody small dick cause that pussy been stretched out since 1995, when you had the all Black BB gang bang

Next time look in the mirror before calling anyone ugly, You keep forgetting that we're the same age old lady with the salt and pepper bush
Wow. Remind me not to start a threAD!
I think you call everybody small dick cause that pussy been stretched out since 1995, when you had the all Black BB gang bang

Next time look in the mirror before calling anyone ugly, You keep forgetting that we're the same age old lady with the salt and pepper bush Originally Posted by BLM69
Come on that's all you got.
  • L.A.
  • 06-15-2017, 09:21 PM
Wow. Remind me not to start a threAD! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
As respected as you are, the results would be much different.
As respected as you are, the results would be much different. Originally Posted by L.A.
truth
Wow. Remind me not to start a threAD! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Start any threAd you want. You're cool. You won't get any backlash like the annoying attention whore gets who hijacks every thread out of desperation. Poor Tara.

In closing, Kendall, you're good. You post a certain way. You obviously have a brain so the last thing you need to worry about are assholes like me commenting on any threAD you may start. Actually I may comment, but I like your style so I'll be nice for once.
Back to the point of the threAD, sorry but that video is not enticing
I don't have any sympathy for you, sorry you are nothing but a big fat ass bully. Don't worry about how long I have been on here, go get some pussy and do a review. Do you know there's a plethora of providers who wouldn't see you if you paid them 1000 hour.
All you do here is stir the shitpot and bully ladies. You are a loser, always have been and always will. You try to be funny, but it's not working you come off like a wuss.
Speaking of handles, change your handle to ManPussy. You really give men a bad name , give it a rest. Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth
Lmfao!!!!!! I feel ya J G
Start any threAd you want. You're cool. You won't get any backlash like the annoying attention whore gets who hijacks every thread out of desperation. Poor Tara.

In closing, Kendall, you're good. You post a certain way. You obviously have a brain so the last thing you need to worry about are assholes like me commenting on any threAD you may start. Actually I may comment, but I like your style so I'll be nice for once. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Awwww im just gonna go cry now and sit in my corner. Lol. Really Lucas Mucas lmaof
Back to the point of the threAD, sorry but that video is not enticing Originally Posted by txexetoo
Yeah, that was kind of whack. Like she isn't even trying. Maybe the next one would be noteworthy.
Yeah, that was kind of whack. Like she isn't even trying. Maybe the next one would be noteworthy. Originally Posted by Recurve Jones

https://twitter.com/thedanixxrose/st...32498253828097

I believe it is the other is just a clip as stated.
Nice, those tits are grade A!
Wow!! I'm in love. Can't wait to put those tits in my mouth