"Fast and Furious" revisited.

You never tire of spreading lies and throwing shit do you cocksucker? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
What lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You've yet to disprove any of the factual statements made, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You didn't disprove that Odumbo and Holder were at the helm when Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata were killed by guns lost in Obumbo's "Fast and Furious" operation, and there's nobody else is to blame, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You didn't disprove that Odumbo and Hildabeast were at the helm when Stevens, Smith, Doherty and Woods were killed in Benghazi, and there's nobody else is to blame, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

So that makes you the "liar", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
What lie, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? You've yet to disprove any of the factual statements made, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You didn't disprove that Odumbo and Holder were at the helm when Brian Terry and Jaime Zapata were killed by guns lost in Obumbo's "Fast and Furious" operation, and there's nobody else is to blame, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

You didn't disprove that Odumbo and Hildabeast were at the helm when Stevens, Smith, Doherty and Woods were killed in Benghazi, and there's nobody else is to blame, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

So that makes you the "liar", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Keep spreading your bull shit cocksucker. You would blame them for Iraq if you could.
Keep spreading your bull shit cocksucker. You would blame them for Iraq if you could. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Noticed how you are still lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and how you've completely been unable to refute the facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

You're still a "liar", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Broken record.

cut. Paste. Play with your own feces.

a recipe for suck-cess, eh Corpy?
Broken record.

cut. Paste. Play with your own feces.

a recipe for suck-cess, eh Corpy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You know all there is to know about "suck-cess", you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. And Ekim the Inbred Chimp needs to constantly reminded of the topic and what it is that his dumb-ass hasn't proven, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Noticed how you are still lying, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and how you've completely been unable to refute the facts, Ekim the Inbred Chimp:

You're still a "liar", Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

There have been reports with "facts" which you choose to ignore so you can spread your bullshit cockbreath. You still remain the dumbest motherfucker on the board. Go back to writing your book on cock whispering. you have no "facts" liar.
There have been reports with "facts" which you choose to ignore so you can spread your bullshit cockbreath. You still remain the dumbest motherfucker on the board. Go back to writing your book on cock whispering. you have no "facts" liar.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
All you are doing is showing your ignorant ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Post something substantive that refutes the facts as posted, or STFU, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Broken record. Typical IBIdiot tactic.
Broken record. Typical IBIdiot tactic. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
And somehow you imagine yourself to be an intelligent, sentient being when in reality you're a lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.
Blah blah blah. Broken record Corpy. An endless loop of the same stupid bullshit.
Blah blah blah. Broken record Corpy. An endless loop of the same stupid bullshit. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's one more "broken record" from you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB.

broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
broken record ... broken record Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That's one more "broken record" from you, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
All you are doing is showing your ignorant ass, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Post something substantive that refutes the facts as posted, or STFU, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

If you ever post any facts cock breath, fucking joke. All you are is a babbling buffoon who hates. Dumber than Glenn Beck. You have been skull fucked till the head is empty.
If you ever post any facts cock breath, fucking joke. All you are is a babbling buffoon who hates. Dumber than Glenn Beck. You have been skull fucked till the head is empty. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I see you are at it again, Chimpy. You are kind of funny...LOL

Another broken record..