butt plugs????

Yes.....

PPE is pro plug, love them....

Gave and received...

Anyone want to play? I want the Purple one - Of course

I wanna fill a sub with one of these, and a vibe and put her on my motorcycle for a couple of orgasms - I mean hours...

PPE Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater

Can I wear my nip huggers and scooch up real (clit and nip rubbin) close to ya? Wear leather; if I can't move when I come...I bite.

One eye, I was under the impression that particular jewelry was heavy? Heavier than norm? Not long term/newbie friendly?

Haven't looked at them since they were white & red options only, I think. But agree, very pretty.
Scooch up REAL close Darlin.....

And Yes, I want the fangs sunk in.... That is hot.

My experience with the metal plugs is it is a heaver piece. But the thin shaft and slighter bigger ball helps it to stay in. It is not a large piece, so it is somewhat newbie friendly...

PPE
I love useing them on me, and on you!
I love butt plugs!! I like the rubbery kind not the pyrex/glass-like ones.
I love to use one w/ a pocket rocket on my clit. Mmmmm. Excellent.
I carry with me all sizes from small to extra large~ ribbed and smooth~
No thank you. I prefer TUMA. Originally Posted by anova444
If I ever may be of assistance in that area, please feel free to call on me.
Okay I have a question.

I'm a complete anal novice. I've been thinking about getting a butt plug, but I am not sure what's a good choice for a total noob. The graduating beads with the ring on the end are a little intimidating. Actually it's all a little intimidating! Anyone have a link to a good starter plug? What shape? And why does the shape of some of them look like it would be difficult at best to get that thing out?

Okay, two part question, and I am really not trying to hijack but I just have a lot of questions, haha. It's sorta related anyway:

Anal tips/tricks for beginners? I've got 'relax' and 'lots of lube' down, but it still hurts like a MF. Do I just need to cowgirl up, so to speak, and take it? Does it get better or something? Maybe I should try it with a dildo first?? My head is in the right place and I would really like to enjoy it, and I want to do it, but so far no luck with liking it. Make me like it, dammit!

Okay, sorry about the hijack, but thank you for any advice you can throw at me.

OXOXO ~D.
Yesterday you called me a worthless lurker. And demanded I had no right to post on the board in lieu of a review.

And yet you are no longer an active provider and yet your free to interject and demean.

Perhaps Gripitripit could guide you through the process.
Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Nevermind.
Yesterday you called me a worthless lurker. And demanded I had no right to post on the board in lieu of a review.

And yet you are no longer an active provider and yet your free to interject and demean.

SweetAterPie,

Thus far, you have changed what you've written three times to my knowledge. Now? Whatever you're writing seems personal. Take it offline.

Please folks, let's keep on topic here.

Thanks.
Elisabeth
Okay I have a question.

I'm a complete anal novice. I've been thinking about getting a butt plug, but I am not sure what's a good choice for a total noob. The graduating beads with the ring on the end are a little intimidating. Actually it's all a little intimidating! Anyone have a link to a good starter plug? What shape? And why does the shape of some of them look like it would be difficult at best to get that thing out?

Okay, two part question, and I am really not trying to hijack but I just have a lot of questions, haha. It's sorta related anyway:

Anal tips/tricks for beginners? I've got 'relax' and 'lots of lube' down, but it still hurts like a MF. Do I just need to cowgirl up, so to speak, and take it? Does it get better or something? Maybe I should try it with a dildo first?? My head is in the right place and I would really like to enjoy it, and I want to do it, but so far no luck with liking it. Make me like it, dammit!

Okay, sorry about the hijack, but thank you for any advice you can throw at me.

OXOXO ~D. Originally Posted by Dannie
One of the best ways I have found to relax the anus is to apply copious amounts of oral ministrations. Have your lover tongue your ass to complete relaxation and insert digits as well. Slowly insert the plug using a small one at first with plenty of lube. It might hurt a bit at first so pull it out and breath then reinsert it. Move on to the larger sizes until you find one that you can live with. You don't have to leave it in long but it sure enhances the sex. Let me know if I can be of any assistance Dannie
PPE is here to back EW up 100%, not that she needs it....

PPE

I sure hope the mods are discussing how they are going to handle hijacking a thread to make a personal attacks.
Forum Guideline #4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention.This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, being snarky, etc etc etc.

You sir, are out of line. You need to read the stickied announcements outlining the guidelines for this board. They are not just board rules. The members here won't stand for it, either. I will chalk it up to you must be having a bad day or something. I hope that is the case.

Back on topic....

Dannie, call me and we will go shopping!
Sir you are 100% correct, out of line. I have attempted an amends to the offended party and I would like to extend an apology to the entire community.

Disciplinary action are welcome and deserved.
Sir you are 100% correct, out of line. I have attempted an amends to the offended party and I would like to extend an apology to the entire community.

Disciplinary action are welcome and deserved. Originally Posted by SweetAterPie
Apology accepted. Here in 'Another Realm', we believe in tolerance and save hard core punishment for another time (in other words, when absolutely needed). Or in the bedroom.

You're always welcomed here to present thoughts on any of our topics.

I feel that perhaps you've been around the block a few times like most of us have. So let's go forward.

Elisabeth