Best Sex Scenes In Movies

I agree that the sex scene in 9 1/2 Weeks was Hot, Hot, Hot! A scene that has not been mentioned that I thought was very sexy was Debra Winger and Richard Gere in Officer and a Gentleman. Originally Posted by bigtex
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xa7...eek_shortfilms
Do an internet search for "hardcore in main stream movies" for a list of some REAL action on film~
Judge Reinhold in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High."

He was by himself!
Gia had some nice action too. Havoc with Anne Hathaway had some steamy parts to it. OH and Y Tu Mama Tambien
  • Paven
  • 03-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Mickey Rourke and Lisa Bonet in Angel Heart and
Sherilyn Fenn and Richard Tyson in Two Moon Junction sizzlin'!
Jack Nicholson and Jessica Lange in 'Postman Always Rings Twice'

not explicit, but great scene
Two moon Junction.. 9 1/2 weeks, basic instinct and fatal attraction.... I think I just gave my age away...lol
Jude Law and Nicole Kidman in "Cold Mountain". I think that was one of those where they actually did it. Very erotic. (Kinda changed the way I looked at Nicole Kidman after that) 8 }
I like the build up to sex scenes like Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey in "Dirty Dancing" & Demi Moore w/ Patrick (again, hmmm) in "Ghost".

Explicit sex? Well, I have about 100 personal vids. *ahem* Pretty hot cuz I can relive my own sexual exploits. hehehe
TopGun with Cruise and Kelly McGillis....
Mel Gibson and Michelle Pfeifer in Tequila Sunrise......ya'll excuse me while I go touch myself............
I like the build up to sex scenes like Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey in "Dirty Dancing" & Demi Moore w/ Patrick (again, hmmm) in "Ghost".

Explicit sex? Well, I have about 100 personal vids. *ahem* Pretty hot cuz I can relive my own sexual exploits. hehehe Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Do tell Kat! Tell us where we can view them!
"The Name of the Rose." Sex scene between Christian Slater and Valentina Vargas.
"The Brown Bunny." The movie sucks, but the BJ scene between Vincent Gallo and Chloe Sevigny is very real.
"Caligula" - Late 70's X-rated film about ancient Rome.
Internal Affairs, when Richard Gere was doing his partner's red head wife.

Zebra Lounge...some nice wife swapping sex scenes.
Black Swan was the last one I saw, and loved that masturbation scene!!...and the lesbian scene was pretty hot too.