Bye Bye Eccie!

I look at it like this. It's the most basic example of the Free Market. The consumers make demands and requests (lower rates, BBBJ, CIM/COF/CIH). If there are providers willing to accommodate, they will and get the business. If not, the consumers will have to offer more, or lower the services expectation until a provider will do it for that rate. If you want to differentiate yourself from the other providers you show some way i which you add value to your product to the point it would justify your higher price point or narrower list of provided services.

If you're upset that girls are agreeing to do services you don't, or do them for a price you won't then that's your prerogative, best of luck wherever you go. But know that over time you're probably going to have the same problems there.
It's kinda funny that a 22yo spinner (pretty cute, too) is telling other women what to charge and basically saying 'if I can get by with CBJ at X price point, so can you!!' LOL!

ijs
That's strange, her profile is still active!
hard to sell CBJ on BP!
Is she doing a Kitty?
Just talkin' some shit
This is a hooker board. If somebody wants to be a slut for 100 and make my carnal desires come true, she'll get my business all the time. I steer clear from all you righteous whores. Don't ever preach about how things should be on this board.
Such immense empowerment. Ladies stand up for your rights. Let your voice be heard. No more bbbj.
^^^^^ is this a guy or what?
Was her thread the most graceful; no.

Are there a bunch of real dicks here (no pun intended) just waiting to spread their negativity to anyone and everyone; absolutely. You know, I'm really sick on tired of your big mouths, immaturity, and general lack of compassion. It's lame and getting really old. Grow the effe up.
I think the young lady failed to realize the way to respond to getting a bad review -- http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1806251 -- is not to close your ECCIE account, but to author a rebuttal threAD in Coed where you accuse the negative reviewer of: trying to force bareback; having smelly junk, preferably coupled with performance issues; haggling on the donation; and, being drunk or possibly high on unmentionables.

Maybe she'll change her mind and give us the Coed threAD we all deserve?
Good Luck on your new journey! You'll do just fine!

-Eva Damita
  • BLM69
  • 08-26-2016, 04:56 PM
I don't even see why guys like u are allowed on this site! U must have a horrible life because only negative things come out of your mouth. You are the scum of Eccie most of us girls are referring too. And fast food joint? Lol which one? The one your mother works at? ohhhhh "I kid I kid" Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
The scum of eccie but you sell pussy for a living? I was mistaken when I thought you might actually get a real job that doesn't consists of sucking old fat guys cocks for money, I'll catch on BP baby so you can add one more fat man to the list.

speaking of mothers, yours must be really proud of you.
This is a hooker board. If somebody wants to be a slut for 100 and make my carnal desires come true, she'll get my business all the time. I steer clear from all you righteous whores. Don't ever preach about how things should be on this board. Originally Posted by ozarka
Rite on
Well this thread went south fast didn't it. First off to the OP you are right, there is a lot of Drama on this board, people chose to engage it so its a choice we all have to not post or comment instead of engaging in it.

You shouldn't bash people for giving BBBJ at whatever rate they choose. Thats their choice as well. If you haven't noticed most guys on here enjoy a BBBJ and will pass on a girl who is CBJ only. To put this in perspective when was the last time you had your pussy eaten out with serran wrap laying over it. Probably never...right?

In all honestly I'd much rather see a girl who gives an awesome BBBJ @ 80-100 2 times a month, vs spending 250 for a CBJ and only see you once and never repeat. I don't care how hot you are.

Good luck on your endevaours and maybe if/when you come back things will go better for you.