welcome our new chinese president

Do you have any evidence of Joe Biden RECIEVING millions from the Chinese government like the current president has? Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh

Remember something: Evidence is not required here. Just manufactured rumors culled from far right wing conspiracy theorist websites.
Remember something: Evidence is not required here. Just manufactured rumors culled from far right wing conspiracy theorist websites. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
Yep. He copies and pastes these goof's opinions and then claims that it's evidence.
Remember something: Evidence is not required here. Just manufactured rumors culled from far right wing conspiracy theorist websites. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
Fuck China, gimmie Russia Lusty.
The treasonous behavior he displays towards his butt buddy Putin!
Russian Cyberattack?
Orange man say oh that's China.
Pompeo says otherwise!
And Pompeo would know he being secretary of state, could it be munity on the good ship Trump?
Or perhaps Pompeo just remembered that he at least twice took an oath to this county and its citizens!
Bounties on our troops?
More silence?
Com'on Lusty give it to me?
Defend the indefensible, AGAIN!
Take me to school like you are for Pgh1!
Fuck China, gimmie Russia Lusty.
The treasonous behavior he displays towards his butt buddy Putin!
Russian Cyberattack?
Orange man say oh that's China.
Pompeo says otherwise!
And Pompeo would know he being secretary of state, could it be munity on the good ship Trump?
Or perhaps Pompeo just remembered that he at least twice took an oath to this county and its citizens!
Bounties on our troops?
More silence?
Com'on Lusty give it to me?
Defend the indefensible, AGAIN!
Take me to school like you are for Pgh1! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Stay on topic, dawg, if you don't want to get pointed again. This thread is about China, remember? Talk about Russia in the other thread.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=492
Xi is going to be our new president?
I thought it was Biden!
There dose that satisfy the subject requirements?

Lusty I'm not worried about points, if I was then I wouldn't do half of what I do on here.
And the subject is treason, you or chizzy can throw rocks at Biden, well I will throw them on your petulant pussy!
Whhhaaaaaa I'm not president any more!
Whhhaaaa nobody likes me, because I'm an assholish piece of shit!!!!
Whhaaa!!!
I really dont know how you can stay with this guy especially after seeing his legal dream team!
That alone should show you the level of his incompetentence!
Fuck him!
I voted for Biden not Xi, and I feel as if I just voted Putin out of office!

Stay on topic, dawg, if you don't want to get pointed again. This thread is about China, remember? Talk about Russia in the other thread.

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...&postcount=492 Originally Posted by lustylad
Be sure to thank CCP member Rich Fitzgerald and compromised junky AOC sycophant Bethany Hallam for their contribution to this ‘legit’ election.
Bethany also wants to empty the jail and burn cop cars, such a bright child she is.
Be sure to thank CCP member Rich Fitzgerald and compromised junky AOC sycophant Bethany Hallam for their contribution to this ‘legit’ election.
Bethany also wants to empty the jail and burn cop cars, such a bright child she is.