Vanilla, Chocolate or Caramel-Lavender-Green Tea?

You know that cuddling is rather unplesant if you do, indeed "fuck the shit" out of them. Originally Posted by Toyz
This is a fetish thread , in Another Realm you will find those who would actually enjoy that .
That reminds me of this movie about a t-shirt. Who ever wears the shirt gets mad poon. All the ladies jump that shit. In the beginning the dude wakes up in some sleezy motel next to a chick and realizes he shit all over the bed (gross). He jumps in the pool to clean off and then slides her over the shit stain so she thinks she did it,

haahahahahahahaha
A spritzer w/lightly mint scented chilled water, fur lined blindfold...small nipple clamps... Originally Posted by Toyz
Hmmm -- "Chilled water" of course....
I like a naked hot female naked on the bed saying please fuck the shit out of me honey!

Did I say naked??? Yessir three times Originally Posted by Artist Formally Known As
That reminds me of this movie about a t-shirt. Who ever wears the shirt gets mad poon. All the ladies jump that shit. In the beginning the dude wakes up in some sleezy motel next to a chick and realizes he shit all over the bed (gross). He jumps in the pool to clean off and then slides her over the shit stain so she thinks she did it,

haahahahahahahaha Originally Posted by homer13
Is this thread really going to --> Shit?
I don't do - shit!
While some might think "shit" in kinky (Who am I to judge?) how about we have Celesta tell us what she thinks is "KINKY". Inquiring minds want to know!
how about we have Celesta tell us what she thinks is "KINKY". Inquiring minds want to know! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Hmmm? -- Yes -- X 2
Hm. There is a fine line between kink and disgusting, it's true.

Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, etc (the etc is still on my bucketlist...)? Kinky.
Nurse/Patient? Teacher/Student? Dog/Owner? Yes, yes and yes.
Feet? Balloons? Pissing (on you, not me!)? Not, really my thing, but I'm game.
A guy that I knew that wanted me to hold still like a corpse? Creepy, but I did it.
Anything involving fecal matter, vomit or blood? Oh, Hell NO.

Funny how that works.
Do threesomes include DP , DV , and DA ?
Threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, etc (the etc is still on my bucketlist...)? Kinky.
Funny how that works. Originally Posted by celesta
Oh my!! threesomes are fun and foursomes (with the right players) are absolutelly exhausting - for some... Wheaties come to mind -> "Eat your Wheaties" ... Bucket lists? mmm... we need to talk.....
I'm only in if it's me and a bunch of chicks. I tried the two dudes and a chick thing once and jr was just not into that. I was surprised though and how different the directions on the holes go. I felt for sure while he was pounding her ass and she was riding my cock that we would bump inside her (not literally but I though I would feel something)

I can do a 4 someone with two dudes two chicks if the other dude and chick are in another room (hahahaha) and then we swap when done.

Just don't do it with DH or you'll be waiting all fucking day for your turn and the chick will be tore up and exhausted by the time she makes it to you.
  • Toyz
  • 06-25-2012, 05:16 PM
I'm not risking crossing dicks with anyone...to each his own...but if the is an event I plan on being the only cock in the ring...
I'm not risking crossing dicks with anyone...to each his own...but if the is an event I plan on being the only cock in the ring... Originally Posted by Toyz

That's always been motto, I do not cross swords. Got talked into it once, NEVER AGAIN

I like taco's and clams not Sausage and meat balls. For desert I like pie not streusel.

Nurse/Patient? Teacher/Student? Dog/Owner? Yes, yes and yes.
Feet? Balloons? Pissing (on you, not me!)? Not, really my thing, but I'm game.
A guy that I knew that wanted me to hold still like a corpse? Creepy, but I did it.
Anything involving fecal matter, vomit or blood? Oh, Hell NO.

Funny how that works. Originally Posted by celesta
How would you like to have lunch at PF Chang's? Now thats kinky!