Well it isn’t the economy stupid

Some of you seem better suited for the Taliban than capitalism. The basis of any sustainable economic model is fairness and trust in the rules. That and imho it involves staying out of peoples business and letting them handle it themselves and protect them from people that would interfere or press their rules on them.

An enlightened and functional government would seek a technological solution to the question of abortion. The republicans were smart enough to know the strength of their hand and use the issue to get their supernatural base worked up just enough but not actually press it home. Then McConnell and his stooge Rump came along. Originally Posted by Brot

Got any ideas on what a "technological solution" might be? The only one I can thing of is having gestation outside the woman's body in a chamber of sorts which I have no doubt what so ever will be a choice in the future.

You come home after work and their is your baby in a see through container sucking it's thumb but even then with obvious and not so obvious "defects" will the woman get to decide to pull the plug any time she wants or does all that go away and women are once again forced to take care of "that child", no matter what?
One last point....who the fuck wants to overpopulate the world with those that can least afford to? Originally Posted by WTF
Those whose wealth is based on endless cheap labor.
  • Brot
  • 11-14-2022, 06:09 AM
Got any ideas on what a "technological solution" might be? The only one I can thing of is having gestation outside the woman's body in a chamber of sorts which I have no doubt what so ever will be a choice in the future.

You come home after work and their is your baby in a see through container sucking it's thumb but even then with obvious and not so obvious "defects" will the woman get to decide to pull the plug any time she wants or does all that go away and women are once again forced to take care of "that child", no matter what? Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Very forward looking! I would be happy with simple education. When you look at how America compares to other developed countries on both sex education and unwanted pregnancy rates. The number of abortions is fucking shameful.

Dare i say government grants to develop new contraception forms. Think climate change has folks worked up

You come home after work and their is your baby in a see through container sucking it's thumb but even then with obvious and not so obvious "defects" will the woman get to decide to pull the plug any time she wants or does all that go away and women are once again forced to take care of "that child", no matter what? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Shades of Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World?

The World needs more Epsilon Minus Semi-Morons to vote Democrat.
  • WTF
  • 11-14-2022, 10:06 AM
Those whose wealth is based on endless cheap labor. Originally Posted by Submodo
Well there is that...I sometimes forget about my compassion less capitalism at any costs, friends on the right of the political spectrum!
Compassion for who, everybody has the same chance