I don't think you can "overpay" for this luxury.

And I am willing to listen anyone's point of view. That being said, I feel privileged to voice my own. Recognizing that I might get some points... the OP is a pussy. Originally Posted by Bobave
Duh!!!! Or at least she has one. Might explain the girl's name.
Duh!!!! Or at least she has one. Might explain the girl's name. Originally Posted by rockerrick
So you got the point.
Yep ! Thread title gave that away .
One bad thing about living in a university town is that there are so many academic mentalities discussing the *theory* of things. Gawd, we need less estrogen on the hobby side (note mods, that was a general observation, not directed at any individual, but I expect some individuals will probably react anyway).
And I am willing to listen anyone's point of view. That being said, I feel privileged to voice my own. Recognizing that I might get some points... the OP is a pussy. Originally Posted by Bobave
I don't think calling the OP names is a constructive way to express opinions. He or she has an opinion and it's no more or less important that anyone else's, including your's or mine. In every service industry the one's doing the serving are always going to want to get more and the buyers are always going to want to pay less. Supply and demand and the guiding hand of economics will always keep it somewhere in the middle.
Is sex a "luxury"? Is it a "Drive"? Is it a "need"? Good questions have been explored by Psych types with grant money for a LONG TIME.

Can a provider get better over time? Probably but really how much better ? BCD is pretty basic and has been around a LONG TIME.

Right to complain? Off course everyone has the right to complain and it doesn't matter if it is a right or not... people will complain. Once again... complaining has been around a LONG TIME.

CBJ worth as much as a BBBJ? Really? Really?
I guess vinyl seats are just as comfortable as Leather in some universe here to fore not discovered. IMHO this is a position taken by some providers who haven't been around LONG TIME.

OMG.. I lost PA.. better write a review.
Fresh meat does tend to have a higher value to many.

I personally find the price point being discussed to simply be too much for any of the options being discussed.

A new gal might do one or two sessions at some discount to prove herself but is probably worth a premium until she's made the rounds a time or two. Personally, I find most of the newer gals I give a chance to earn my business tend to work harder to prove themselves than any gal around more than a few months.... too many get too jaded too fast....

It tends to be the working model in strip clubs as well as many "dens of inequity" set up around the globe. It was the way most Agencies functioned in South Florida, Austin and Dallas ago that I frequented.

Yesterday's news is simply that. It has a value but certainly not the same.

Just an opinion....

Austin is simply one really screwed up city when it comes to the price of pussy
Fresh meat does tend to have a higher value to many.

A new gal might do one or two sessions at some discount to prove herself but is probably worth a premium until she's made the rounds a time or two.....

Yesterday's news is simply that. It has a value but certainly not the same.

Austin is simply one really screwed up city when it comes to the price of pussy

BINGO!!! Originally Posted by Whispers
Yessir. Quite a conundrum. At what point does a new lady price herself out of the market? How much attention and how much business does she want/need? Unfortunately, so many new ladies look around and say to themselves: " I am worth more than her!" (or as much as). They don't realize the value in a bbbj vs. a cbj nor the difference in mpcfs vs a limited list of options.
When the luster of 'fresh meat' wears off, the number of reviews tapers down to zilch, and her phone is quiet what is she worth then? Only the PREVIOUSLY RECOGNIZED level of her: 1. Looks, 2. Talent, 3. TCB will determine that...

IJS!

G
Duh!!!! Or at least she has one. Might explain the girl's name. Originally Posted by rockerrick

In the NBA thread I believe the op said he was a well endowed AA man
In the NBA thread I believe the op said he was a well endowed AA man Originally Posted by homer13
Better change his profile then, it says she's female.
Ya, just re-read. Good looking AA man with a Asian fetish. Sends white women away in vegas when they're sent to his room because he ordered asian.
That's weird someone's full of shit. I read that , but profile states female. Guess you can chalk this thread up as bullshit!
Maybe sometimes he feels like a nut, sometimes she don't
LOL
This is exactly what I was arguing AGAINST. That these encounters can NOT be commoditized. Originally Posted by Robin3212003
Bullshit!

Steak prices are "commoditized".

Some steak commands a higher price than others. If you think your steak is worth a premium price, you may be able to get it if your steak is better than the competition.

If the store down the street sells steak that's just as good for less money, you're going to go out of business. Yeah, you might find a few suckers who'll continue to buy your mediocre steak for a premium price, but that usually doesn't work for long.

If you're charging a "fair" price for your steak, but the store down the street is selling equal quality steak for a lower price, you lose.