at what point?

If the ladies want to offer any type discounts they should have it posted somewhere and keep it up to date. Showcases are a good place to have all that information so that if someone ask you can direct them to it.

Damn do you not see the big ass banner during the Ranger games on TV it is Cholula.

Now if they start offering free hot sauce with a session, that would be a special.
No problem at all. But thank you for posting this.
My apologies in my response to Old Dude. I may have spoken a bit unfavorably, and for that I'm truly sorry.

I just outgrew birthdays. Occasionally I might give it a slight acknowledgment, but i don't need a party for it or anything. No big deal.

Again, to each his own. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
No problem at all. But thank you for posting this. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
So where's your apology? Telling a guy "it's sad your life is so mediocre" when his original comment wasn't even directed at you is considerably more out of line than Rambo's hilarious response.
Age.

In this "hobby" age is one of the more important issues.

Clients have certain age ranges of providers they will and won't see.
To be here and not causing felonies for clients, Providers must be at least 18.

Many providers refuse to see clients under a certain age, many times you see 30 or 35.
Some providers refuse to see clients OVER a certain age.

Provider's posted age is more often than not a fairy tale that changes from ad site to ad site.

Clients checking reviews want an honest opinion about a providers age.

Since age is important to many in the hobby, as some in this thread have posted, it can't really hurt to ask if the provider does some sort of birthday special, can it?

Providers are always free to add or remove discounts from her "rack rate" and who knows, some providers might actually offer the birthday special when she normally does not because she likes the way a client posts or even by how he asked.

Getting hung up on something like checking on birthday discounts on ECCIE has to pale in comparison to other hobby issues

And I'm sure that those of us who hit the 50 year mark have been getting our mailboxes stuffed with offers celebrating our birthday milestones with offers of specials and discounts to the point of filling up the trash can!
If the ladies want to offer any type discounts they should have it posted somewhere and keep it up to date. Showcases are a good place to have all that information so that if someone ask you can direct them to it. Originally Posted by Namssa
<------ I Do ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Many providers refuse to see clients under a certain age, many times you see 30 or 35.
Some providers refuse to see clients OVER a certain age.

And I'm sure that those of us who hit the 50 year mark have been getting our mailboxes stuffed with offers celebrating our birthday milestones with offers of specials and discounts to the point of filling up the trash can! Originally Posted by LazurusLong
<------ I don't care how old someone is though I draw the line at crypt keeper status. you don't have to have a milestone B-Day to get a special/discount from me
Well, if it had been a personal attack or insult, I would. But, as it was an observation base on his comments and a sincere desire that somethng great happen in his life, I see no need to appoligize. I did not ask Rambo to post anything, not did I even respond to his post. However, he felt the need to do so and I thanked him for his doing so. It showed class on his part that he felt he had overstepped and appoligized for it.

Clearly something you can learn from.

So where's your apology? Telling a guy "it's sad your life is so mediocre" when his original comment wasn't even directed at you is considerably more out of line than Rambo's hilarious response. Originally Posted by addict
*apologized

Don't forget that spellchecker, bubs.
at what point does a grown man stop asking for a discount on his birthday? i mean seriously how much pride is involved in asking a girl to give you a fucking discount just because it is your birthday? i know many great girls will do it and all. hey...marketing is key and all and bless their hearts. see so many guys asking for 'hey...who is offering birthday discounts' threads.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
Hahaha!!!! At what point? I think until at the point where their dick stop working? I don't know. I'm glad nobody has asked me for birthday discount. It's so lame!

Originally Posted by Namssa
i think i need a burrito. i got me a crock pot of pinto beans on right now...and a few drops of my beloved cholula sauce just just takes them to the next level.

me and my bambino
were in my el camino
we stopped for a 40
and a microwave burrito

bonus points if anyone knows what legendary denton band penned those lyrics.

hint...catfish

i'm gonna cook up some catfish and sweet potatoes too. and guess what goes great with those delicasies? you guessed it...
Kaylee,

I have a b-day next month. You can count on hearing from me.
I must be odd then.

I have a birthday plan brewing in my head. For my birthday, I want to drop $$$$+ with two hot women and MSOG. I'm not planning on discounts, I want to spend way beyond my normal budget and really celebrate. Happy birthday to me!
Some of these cheap bastards have even been known to solicit loans from providers.
(SAD)
Don’t be fooled by this recent facade.
Research you some, this is the most maladjusted abusive
individual ever allowed moderating duties.
Providing any credibility to this vial human being is injustice
Some suspect he is attempting to resurrect himself from being the most vial moderator eccie ever accepted.
LimpWad may have been a better handle for your resurrection.
Let's see, the last real birthday party I had I was 7yo.! Mine is on Friday. What am I gonna do? Work! Just like any other day. That's all it is. Just another fucking day to me. I don't give a shit about my B-day, my sisters B-day, or anyone else's. Your kids, I can understand, but an adult? And if you need a discount on yours, try Groupon!