All this boob talk got me too thinking. Which do yall prefer?

Well thank you
Well Tara I'm in Addison everyday for work if you'd like my amateur opinion. They look outstanding in your showcase but we know looking isn't touching, squeezing, tasting or seeing how they bounce. There are so many ways boobs are wonderful.
When I was in junior high, all I wanted was a girl with big breasts.
In high school, I dated a girl with big breasts, but there was no passion. So I decided I needed a passionate girl.
In college, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability. I found a very stable girl, but she was boring. She never got excited about anything. So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement.
I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was directionless. So I decided to find a girl with some ambition.
After college, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.
Now all I want is a girl with big breasts.
Hey girl, as far as the implants themselves, I have had consults and it seems like silicone gives the most natural results.

I went back and forth on the idea of breast implants for years and decided that it is not worth the risk of messing up a good thing. I like my sweater puppets and rock them with confidence. I really do not think boobs alone make or break appointments. Guys see us because they like the whole package.

Any physical flaws a girl thinks she has can be well camouflaged by BCD skills and good consumer service. Those are the things clients are really looking for.
Saline
Silicone.
An even number.
Silicone breast implants were off the market in the US for nearly 20 years. When the ban was lifted in 2006, only 19% of all augmentations were done with silicone. I seriously doubt many people on this board have ever felt silicone implants, or even know the difference. The is no doubt that silicone look and feel more natural.

Go back to the 80s Playboy centerfolds. They all look huge and natural. But the fact was, those were silicone implants. Now look at them, the perfect symmetry almost always gives it away. And, when women with saline implants lay on their backs, there is no effect of gravity. And most women overfill.

I have never met Tara, but from the pics her surgeon did a masterful job and she didn't over fill them. The key to saline is to not overfill. That leads them to look more natural.
I prefer natural. Implants should be for the lady to allow her clothes to fit her better, not for men to enjoy. The breasts don't make the woman, the heart and mind makes the woman. Men are too shallow if that's all they are concerned with.
Okay so boobies, do yall like the feel of saline or silicone? Which one feels more like a real breast? Dose one feel softer or more squeezeable? Which do you prefer? Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara how long have you had this quote on your account?
"People Only Have Power Over You If You Give It Too Them."
... no doubt that silicone look and feel more natural.....
I have never met Tara, but from the pics her surgeon did a masterful job and she didn't over fill them. The key to saline is to not overfill. That leads them to look more natural. Originally Posted by singleagain45
I agree with both statements. Though I did meet Tara once and hers are among the best MMs I have ever seen. Brittney Leigh also has an exceptionally realistic pair.
Silicone breast implants were off the market in the US for nearly 20 years. When the ban was lifted in 2006, only 19% of all augmentations were done with silicone. I seriously doubt many people on this board have ever felt silicone implants, or even know the difference. The is no doubt that silicone look and feel more natural.

Go back to the 80s Playboy centerfolds. They all look huge and natural. But the fact was, those were silicone implants. Now look at them, the perfect symmetry almost always gives it away. And, when women with saline implants lay on their backs, there is no effect of gravity. And most women overfill.

I have never met Tara, but from the pics her surgeon did a masterful job and she didn't over fill them. The key to saline is to not overfill. That leads them to look more natural. Originally Posted by singleagain45
Thank you sweetie.
I don't care if they are size A or size H+. As long as they aren't sagging, (any which are over a size D get spotted a plus size handycap). Naturals are preferred. Responsive nipples are more important than size. Sometimes I crave small, sometimes it's large.
I agree with both statements. Though I did meet Tara once and hers are among the best MMs I have ever seen. Brittney Leigh also has an exceptionally realistic pair. Originally Posted by ronrocket
Thank you Ronrocket
I prefer naturals, but have been fooled by well done MM's. I like the size to be proportional to the body type: i.e. D's don't look right on a 5'0" 100lb spinner.