MEA CULPA..

No thank you for the apology! His comments and others are irrelevant to me. I have no time to focus on the negative. If negative gives them a good laugh than who am I to stop it. As for me I will stay positive and move forward.
Seems to me that YD can handle the heat just fine. Originally Posted by malwoody
YD can handle anything just fine.
On the other-hand, I've been known to spill a drink when distracted.
True UC,I think they're all in the same class room together pulling lil girls pig tales. Well I hope you all feel like big strong men throwing all these cheap shots out here. Where are your pics? Let's see how you all look in lingerie. How many of you have the courage to show yourselves?It's real easy to say shit while you hide like little boys. This girl has been trying to make this site fun for all of us just to be attacked. How can you truly call yourselves men when you have to belittle someone else publicly just to make yourself feel better. And you can throw your cheap shots at me now since I'm voicing my opinion. I know I have less desirable features for some but there are plenty who love what I have. The same goes for everyone. No 1 person can possibly be attractive to everybody. Unless you have the courage to reveal yourself you don't even exist in my mind so chop away if that's what makes you feel like a man. In the meantime there's a young lady who has had about all 1 heart can handle so I'm going to try my best to remind her,little boys can be mean but she's still beautiful and there are plenty of gentlemen out there who agree. Remind her to ignore the bullies who aren't even man enough to reveal themselves & have to belittle others to feel good about themselves. Thank you to those of you who are truly gentlemen. Peace ❤️ Originally Posted by yourdesire
"I know I have less desirable features for some but there are plenty who love what I have."

YD {staff edit-CK}, anyone who has met you knows that your features are very desirable. You state your age, and you still get plenty of visitors; so, that is not a problem. No one cares if you are not in your 20s, most of the guys are not there either. Is there another problem? Perhaps not.

Group parties? Been there, done that! Don't need that anymore. For those who want to have group parties: go ahead. Just stating that some may find the concept different is only an opinion. There is no need for you to
"throw your cheap shots at me now since I'm voicing my opinion..."

Folks it honestly would be advisable if everyone simply moves on.
Folks it honestly would be advisable if everyone simply moves on. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Good idea.

Like the advice my dad gave me when was about 12. I asked what was wrong with my mom, and the bad mood she was in every so often.
"Just leave her alone, she doesn't feel good and she will get over it in a day or two. Women are like that: sometimes they take things wrong, and sometime that are just unreasonable and are completely different from what is expected from men. At those times, just let them be - walk away. After a time, she will be different."
After that things began to make sense.
This is done