Has anyone been successful quitting hobbying?

I don't want to quit.
With me it fades in and out... I can go for months without seeing a lady, then start looking and seeing a few on a regular basis.

What does help you ween off is lack of time.... if you are working long hours and your life is soo busy you do not have time, then its tough.
  • Seedy
  • 01-17-2011, 05:37 AM
Lmao at Boomer... you're right man, the only time you really "quit" is when you run out of cash. Soon as you get some more, you're back in the game again...TFF!! Originally Posted by Satino
The only time you'll quit is when your fucking dead.!!!! When I go, I want to go with some good lookin chick riding me hard. Lol
The easy money keeps drawing me back in...
  • bbkid
  • 01-17-2011, 09:15 AM
I quit once a week.
And sometimes, twice a week.
Visit with the doctor and get your testosterone level checked then lowered. Having hot girl massages with happy endings might be easier to justify in the mean time.
Develop a severe gambling habit with an unlucky streak. *poof* There goes your hobby fund.
Define "hobbying."
IF anyone quit, would he still be on this Board?
I've known a couple of guys who have "quit" and stayed away.
I'm not exactly sure how they managed to stay away but I do know that (as stated above) thay aren't active on any of the boards. They sort of just vanished from all the places one would hang around while in the hobby.
IF anyone quit, would he still be on this Board? Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
Have you ever met a bartender that never drinks alcholic beverages?
  • Dad
  • 01-17-2011, 10:52 PM
I've been hobbying for about 10 years regularly at least once a month but mostly once a week, so it's going to be tough.

The only reason I'm trying to quit is because I have an SO and don't feel like being like Tiger Woods. Originally Posted by kp2547
There is a Sex Addicts Anonymous fellowship in Houston: http://saa-recovery.org/Meetings/
Get arrested.
Actually, get a scare...i went to the AMP, condom broke...i got scared, swore never to go to an am again, tested recently, am all clean and never having another session again, i mean, this time i am getting a real GF so i never have to go far for a fuck. i was new to mongering, so i tried and failed, i guess, am not built for it...but am still curious about it so maybe i havent successfully quit, i will find my atf one of these days and come back, but until then, i am no quitter..but yes, i have successfuly quit the amp's..
I quit all the time.