Encounter: Kymberly aka Ava

Yeah you really warned us about all the hobby-related dangers that exist out there. What a true Boy Scout you are LOL. When you’re done patting yourself on the back, again, make yourself useful, go see someone and write your first review. I know you can do it. Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
If you need to know about a certain girl.. just message me.. no premium needed.. i'll tell ya if i seen her.. but now i'm done with your middle school intellect.. let's just call it a truce b4 it really gets ugly.. like i said.. dog or cat.. it can do wonders to take the lonliness away when you're not paying for a girlfriend.. peace out buddy
It’s insane that you can create an account & start hijacking reviews literally 30 seconds later
If you need to know about a certain girl.. just message me.. no premium needed.. i'll tell ya if i seen her.. but now i'm done with your middle school intellect.. let's just call it a truce b4 it really gets ugly.. like i said.. dog or cat.. it can do wonders to take the lonliness away when you're not paying for a girlfriend.. peace out buddy Originally Posted by Mr.Random
You say you see hookers too, yet I’m the one paying for a gf? Lmao. Get real, pal. Remember what site you’re on. You’re a fucking joke. Again, when you finally start feeling like contributing, you let us all know.
3 Cheers for Mr Random!!! It' s about time someone spoke up and tell it like it REALLY is here. And it' s been a longgggg time coming for the lair WaJeffers and his BIG mouth to get slammed. You're tellin' it like it REALLY is MR RANDOM! Love ya buddy! Warrens a POS...
Oh warren.......but we ALL serve a purpose....even you DFAN !!??? LMFAO!!!!
Verbatun from Warren's BIG mouth. "There you go again, making assumptions that you simply can’t substantiate." Warren, you've been making unsubstantiaed assumptions about BB for days/months/years so I guess that makes you a lying hypocrite!! Oh and lest we not forget you LIE like a rug. Liar Liar pants on fire!
3 Cheers for Mr Random!!! It' s about time someone spoke up and tell it like it REALLY is here. And it' s been a longgggg time coming for the lair WaJeffers and his BIG mouth to get slammed. You're tellin' it like it REALLY is MR RANDOM! Love ya buddy! Warrens a POS... Originally Posted by Ballbuster54
That’s it BB, you tell it. Call me a lair. Hooked on phonics much? Fucking idiot LOL
Warren you REALLY are a piece of work.I bet you're married too with a fat wife that won't put out for you...LMFAO!!!
Warren........I crown thee the BIGGEST AHOLE on the face of the planet NEPTUNE!!! LOL!!
Awww Warren can't take it. He' s crybaby so he's gonna ban me...Watch...LOL!!!
Warren someday somebody is gonna take you down with your attitude and mouth you're just begging for it! LOL!!!
Now now BB, I think it’s time you pay Jada and May to hold your hand again.. maybe if you’re lucky they’ll go swimming with you too LMAO
Mr. Random and BB you gave it to moron jeffers with both barrels! waytago guys!
Mr. Random and BB you gave it to moron jeffers with both barrels! waytago guys! Originally Posted by Evergreen8
Nice try BB, but nope! Now go hold Schenectady Soul Snatcher’s hand. She has a new sore on her mouth she wants you to look at..