What does Houston think about this topic originally posted in Austin?

^^^^

Wait.... How did you meet your wife?
At the bar at the hotel she was staying at, after she contacted me and said she wanted to have a drink with me. Why?
WU,

Fair enough with your understanding of the word "pushing," and it was bad wording on my part.

It's pretty well-established that I enjoy longer sessions. I'm not sure how anyone who reads my ads or website or showcase could say they were "conned." To give me the power to be able to con one of them is quite a compliment, but not accurate.

In this instance, I'm okay with explaining the process of marketing and sales when it comes to my business, because it is - afterall- a business. And likewise, the men I see are intelligent and capable businessmen who make financial decisions every day, and that includes their dealings in the hobby. Don't insult their intelligence. They know how to say "no." They are not last-minute, spur-of-the-moment decision-makers. I offer the type of looks, personality, activities, and companionship that they seek.
I have no qualms with being a good businesswoman and confidant. If you or others don't see eye to eye with me, that's your prerogative.
Don't insult their intelligence. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Why not? They're paying $600 to see you, aren't they?

l4b, you have a point to your question?
Yes, go for the easy stab that you believe I am am not worth what I have set my rates at when you see I have nothing to hide in this matter. I have no ill will towards you for being you.

Good talk
You serve it up, I'm going to swing at it...you're welcome...

Still waiting on l4b's massive setup comment response here...don't flub it genius...
That was fun, thanks

So, in regards to the subject of the Austin thread, I am a little disappointed that we (the Houston crowd) did not deliver the type or amount of responses that we are famous for. I was looking forward to more entertainment.

It's not the first time I've been wrong.

So, in regards to the subject of the Austin thread, I am a little disappointed that we (the Houston crowd) did not deliver the type or amount of responses that we are famous for. I was looking forward to more entertainment.

It's not the first time I've been wrong. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Hey Yummy, the thread was side tracked some. The guys were ready to talk, I was looking forward to the ladies chiming in and keeping the conversation going. I guess it was too pretty outside to be locked up inside.

You mean a hooker is surprised that guys aren't going to go bash a trick, in another city, for posting about how he thinks he shouldn't pay for "get to know you" time, in a down economy?

I know, shocking...
I was looking forward to the ladies chiming in and keeping the conversation going.

Originally Posted by jojodancer15

Hmmmm I wonder why.. Heh
... for posting about how he thinks he shouldn't pay for "get to know you" time ... ?
I know, shocking... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Um, wait a min, the gals do other things than convo?
Heh, time and companionship only, right?
I couldn't resist, you opened the door.
Oh no...the OP in Austin did that...
True, but I did get to quote you.
It's rare you leave a door open, so yes I couldn't resist.

But still, it is time.