IG Report: ‘Comey Violated FBI Policies’

Correcting your misconceptions isn't "impersonation". You're not worth impersonating. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well the Mod will have to draw that conclusion. Ill accept their interpretation.
Correcting your misconceptions isn't "impersonation". You're not worth impersonating. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Mod will make the determination if editing my posts is impersonating another member or not.
Like the self proclaimed stable genius and chosen one often replies “ we’ll see what happens “
The Mod will make the determination if editing my posts is impersonating another member or not.
Like the self proclaimed stable genius and chosen one often replies “ we’ll see what happens “
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The mods have already ruled against you on this matter. You are falsely accusing me of "impersonating you", and I've already explained that you are not worth impersonating -- but I am duty bound to correct you misconceptions and falsehoods.
The mods have already ruled against you on this matter. You are falsely accusing me of "impersonating you", and I've already explained that you are not worth impersonating -- but I am duty bound to correct you misconceptions and falsehoods. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
With alternative facts.
Like the self proclaimed stable genius and chosen one often replies “ we’ll see what happens “ Originally Posted by Jaxson66

so i take it you RTM'd the edited quote? that's not gonna get you any joy, sport. if it was an issue the site would simply remove that feature. they haven't. your only hope would be if IBH had edited your post with some illegal term or word. he didn't so you have no case.

thank you quoted poster!

BAHHAHHAHHAHASHAHAAAAAAA
With actual facts. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
FTFY
I am thinking about instituting a new Political Forum policy.

Everyone that sends in an RTM from here complaining about what someone else says; something that is NOT covered by the rules here in my sticky thread, I want to post those RTM's here publicly for for everyone to see and to be appropriately ridiculed. Please vote in the poll above.

What say you? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

Funny how there still covering for the idiot Commmey " Violated policy" But, but he's not a leaker or lying
With alternative facts. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

It’s all good, if the mods want to allow chicken shits to be chicken shit, it’s their world.
It’s all good, if the mods want to allow chicken shits to be chicken shit, it’s their world. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You'd be the one spouting chicken shit refuted by truth and facts.
And there’s been no ruling on coprophilia.

And there’s been no ruling on coprophilia.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're telling the forum you have no plans to change your diet.
Most times, violation of policies, depending on the policy, includes termination. He's already been fired. I don't know if his pension is at risk. So I doubt little can be done unless there's a law involved or already stated punitive measures.

Long answer short, nothing. He's already been fired.. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Item 1) Recall they did not not clear him. New Mueller/Weisman/libtard terminology. Just decided not to prosecute at this point in time. Nothing precludes them from adding this charge(s) to a subsequent matter.

Item 2) By not prosecuting at this time, they do not get caught up in ye olde, Can't discuss because of an ongoing investigation, or can't reveal other charges because of an ongoing investigation. Yadda, yadda... Thus avoiding double jeopardy etc.

Item 3) He's still a smug slime ball

Item 4) He's already been fired.
Alternative reality ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,