Gaging VS. No Gag reflex. Sloppy?

What challenge? 1.3" does not make it to the throat. Originally Posted by pyramider
Thats ok hun I've got a very talented tongue it will get you there ...
Gagging a woman isn't a turn-on for me at all. The hottest BJs are the ones where it's obvious that the woman loves what she's doing, and forcing her to take the VSOL deeper than she's comfortable with seems counterproductive to me.

That being said, some women enjoy when the guy is more forceful, takes control, and fucks her mouth. If the woman's into that it can be an occasional diversion, but I'd generally rather let a talented artist practice her art her own way.
Gagging a woman isn't a turn-on for me at all. The hottest BJs are the ones where it's obvious that the woman loves what she's doing, and forcing her to take the VSOL deeper than she's comfortable with seems counterproductive to me.

That being said, some women enjoy when the guy is more forceful, takes control, and fucks her mouth. If the woman's into that it can be an occasional diversion, but I'd generally rather let a talented artist practice her art her own way. Originally Posted by blowpop
I truly enjoy giving head. I also have the clients to back up this statement. When see those knees shaking its all over! You really have to savor that cock, if your not into it they wont be either. I have cool tricks i do also.
Great responses everyone!! This is getting juicy or should I say sloppy?
The way I play it, I aim to please myself. I am just grateful it ends up working out for both parties. Originally Posted by SexyCassandra
If pleasing me pleases you then darling you are welcome! I know that I have said THANK YOU to you many times before and I know that many more THANK YOU'S will be cumming your way! SexyCassandra 2.0! New look but same great attitude. Don't change that darlin...👍
Depends on the woman. If she is submissive by nature a little gagging is hot. But in general not required.
Both at the same time. I like the ego trip that makes me feel like I'm huge and I like to see her really enjoy it. Originally Posted by hardwood
RIGHT ON! I love to switch it up. Technique can sometimes be more effective than seeing how far it goes down...
I didn't try D.T until I knew I could handle it...
I am still actively researching my preferences but lately I most enjoy slow, deep, little or no gagging, and wet but not sloppy. And ladies, using your hands is cheating, although a gentle ball massage is always appreciated.
And ladies, using your hands is cheating, although a gentle ball massage is always appreciated.[/QUOTE] using the hand to pump it up, that's ok. I love it when the ladies let me hold their head down. Not to force it down, but some of you ladies REALLY get into it! I'm much Obliged! Y'all do excellent work.....👍
And ladies, using your hands is cheating, although a gentle ball massage is always appreciated. Originally Posted by imabout2
using the hand to pump it up, that's ok. I love it when the ladies let me hold their head down. Not to force it down, but some of you ladies REALLY get into it! I'm much Obliged! Y'all do excellent work.....��[/QUOTE]

Mmm now that I like , it really makes me hot and wet when my head is being pushed down to take it deeper and have my throat fucked ....
Getting blown or sucking a strap-on or TS, gagging is a good sign of effort in my book.
using the hand to pump it up, that's ok. I love it when the ladies let me hold their head down. Not to force it down, but some of you ladies REALLY get into it! I'm much Obliged! Y'all do excellent work.....�� Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Mmm now that I like , it really makes me hot and wet when my head is being pushed down to take it deeper and have my throat fucked ....[/QUOTE]

😍👍🚀😻
SexyCassandra, now you make me want a good juicy and sloppy blow job with a shot of tequila at the same time. It is more fun when the one giving enjoys it as much as the one receiving.
Kammye, I know you could make my knees shake.
Techniques can come and go, but whatever technique is used, I enjoy watching my lady become completely self-absorbed in performing the act. Gagging is fine with me as along as it's something she enjoys as well. Only request I have is that it is so sloppy and messy that we both need a shower afterwards.....