Remember Guys - Whores Are Not Your Friends!! They Will Destroy your Life!!!

These whores are not your friends. They are lying, thieving, broken people hand picked by Satan and commissioned with the task to destroy innocent families. I was once a great father and a loving husband, but these whores with their hypnotic ways transformed me into a "hobbyist", and for many a years I enjoyed the company of many wrenches; young, old, skinny, fat, black, white. I got reckless and finally my wife, blinded by her love for me, discovered my evil ways.

My wife hates me. The kids don't talk to me. My dog ran away. My truck broke down. My hair fell out and I've had to buy bigger pants. I don't have a retirement fund because the money that should have gone there went to whores who probably blew it on expensive purses, abortions, trips to Belize, and their fatherless babies. I really wanted to go to Belize when I retired. Now I'll be lucky if I go to Branson.

Because of my shame, I only jerk off with coarse sand paper while looking at the lingerie section of the old Sears catalogs I've had since the 70s, while clutching my wife's dirty panties up to my nose. It is the most action I've had in some time. I save my cum and secretly pour it into my wife's morning coffee-that way it at least ends up in someone's mouth.

I hate you all, whore and hobbyist. I know I'm not supposed to hate, I think it says that somewhere in the Bible that I intend to read someday. Maybe I will learn to love you and forgive you all for turning me into the monster that destroyed my life.

I wish you all bad luck in the future. For the hobbyists, your dicks will shrivel up and go limp, your balls will look like tiny raisins covered in fur, and you will shoot dust out of your cocks if you do cum, but hopefully you will suffer from a never ending case of blue balls. Your encouragement on the boards pushed me to continue with my wicked ways much longer than I should have. For the hookers, I hope all your clients leave you with nothing but counterfeit bills and Bed, Bath, and Beyond coupons, if they bother to leave anything at all. All the condoms break and they leave baby batter deep in your rotten pussies, the way God intended. And the stretch marks across your fat asses and bellies continue to darken and expand, looking much like topographic maps.

Anyone out there reading this tale currently considering joining the hobby, please don't. You will find much more happiness at home with your wife/husband and your children than with your bare cock deep inside some 18 year olds tainted cunt. Plus, the fewer hobbyists in the market place, the fewer tricks a whore could see, which should drop the rates for those who continue to monger. Those hobbyists will appreciate it if you just stayed home so they can continue with their self destruction.

So stay home and save yourselves!! Don't end up like me, a miserable old man who cries every morning due to the disappointment of waking for another day. Originally Posted by FuzzyMcDice55
Well Mr McDice,
At least you're not bitter about all you've written.
Oh, and Have a Nice Day.
Ltm666
I usually don't post a comment or nothing! But what I just read I find it disturbing first of all we are not whores no woman deserves to be called out like that. We are all God's beautiful creations! To me it seems like you are full of hurt and resentment, you don't know who to blame for your problems let me give you a little advice. accepting personalresponsibilitywhich means taking ownership ofyourown behavior and the consequences of that behavior. Until you accept responsibilityforyour actionsor failures, it'll be very difficult for you to develop self-respect or even have the respect of others. Also so sorry to hear about your marriage problems but I think you have to come to realize that you had problems before in your marriage that's why you seek comfort somewhere else. If you finish your savings it's because you were trying to buy love and moments. So don't go blaming people for your bad decisions. Instead of crying over all the negativity why don't you turn everything around and start with self-love and accepting responsibility for your actions. Don't dwell on the past for the past is gone, focus on your future Learn To Love Yourself unconditionally and work on becoming a better person. Remember everyday is a new beginning and a new blessing. If you ever need a hug or just for someone to tell you that you're special PM me I'll be happy to give it to you for free out of the kindness of my heart blessings to you!!! Originally Posted by veronica88
Well stated Veronica.
This rant is so easy to make fun of that most, including me, couldn't resist.
You chose the high road, with all the style you own.
Very well done, and thank you.
I just wish you were in Austin.
BooHoo, Ltm666
Yes Mr. Whisper I do accept what I do, that i am a provider not a whore, I call it customer service I cater to men. and yes I thank God and the universal for all my returning clients.. Trust me I learn a long time ago sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Sending positive vibes your way love and light blessings to you.
Yes Mr. Whisper I do accept what I do, that i am a provider not a whore, I call it customer service I cater to men. and yes I thank God and the universal for all my returning clients.. Trust me I learn a long time ago sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Sending positive vibes your way love and light blessings to you. Originally Posted by veronica88

Call yourself whatever you want if it helps you come to terms with being a whore. The word should not hurt anyone here. Those that can't embrace it are struggling with issues surrounding their decision to prostitute themselves.
Yes Mr. Whisper I do accept what I do, that i am a provider not a whore, I call it customer service I cater to men. and yes I thank God and the universal for all my returning clients.. Trust me I learn a long time ago sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. Sending positive vibes your way love and light blessings to you. Originally Posted by veronica88
Always a sweet girl