Pre-meeting phone call?

I like the call first too. Most ladies have that extra sense, I happen to have that same spidy sense myself, and I'm all man. I've nicely declined dates after talking to them a couple of times over the phone. I'm very easy to talk to and put the girls at ease right away. This helps in getting to know them a bit. Then again, I'm a low volume client and tend to stick with girls I hit it off good with. Once they become regulars, the benefits are far better for both of us.
SNL- Call me anytime!!
I like to talk before appointment also. Helps me to be able to feel out personality and gives me a chance to make them laugh. Originally Posted by AlexisMoore
AM-as I recall we had a great conversation after our meeting which, of course was fan-freakintastic...

I'm one that loves talking for a bit on the phone before hand either the day of the appt
or the day of or days before hand gives me I good feeling if we click or not
hearing a nice voice can go a long way with me
one thing I can't stand is when
( I answer the phone and the guy says what's up baby)
A nice Hi is best ........ and keep it sweet and nice
Kisses Gina ____ Houston here i come Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Gina Gina Gina...damn I'm looking forward to your arrival...rarrr

I require at least one phone call before ..no call no booty ..lol texting dosnt cut it ...I want to hear a voice ..the one time I gave in and saw someone with out a phone call and handled it all through pm I got burned ...so yes a call is mandatory ..I want to talk to you and get a feeling of the kind of person you are.. And I totally agree the " hey baby or what's " stuff is irritating please don't call me if you have never met and say" how are you or hey baby " it bugs me ...say hi and introduce yourself ...then we can get naughty . Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
Allison-I'm glad your back..

Actually, speaking from a match.com perspective...yes, it's much easier to spot the crazies with a quick phone call.

LMX-Your'e the best cerebral fuck ever... (I mean this in a good way)...

Usually you can also do this with some extended text, but much easier with a quick call.

It's more helpful to spot the shy or socially awkward, guys with language issues, etc. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Once your screened I adore starting the foreplay...Whether by phone, text and pm's, this gets both of us on the same page and our motors going. So when you walk through the door, once I kiss you and fondle your cock, Its Playtime~~ Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
+1

Remember that one time you called me, and I had just gotten out of the shower? We got along great, starting joking and flirting, then one thing led to another and you dared me to touch myself...

That was fun Originally Posted by YummyMarie
YM-oh yeahhh love that was some hot iPhone sex...you're sucha lil sex kitten you....
A lot of the providers that are managed wont talk beforehand, because their so/bf/management is actually the one handling the emails/text.
So far, either way is fine with me. I've only talked to a few girls on the phone, and actually, come to think of it, the only appointment I regret, I could tell something was a little off on the phone call.

Speaking of stuff like 'hey baby' before meeting, though, I always thought it felt a little odd for girls to text me endearments like honey, baby, can't wait to see you, when we haven't met or spoken yet. Don't get me wrong, I'll take enthusiasm over indifference any day, but it feels more normal to keep it at the 'looking forward to meeting you' level.

I rarely do advanced calls, unless I have a good reason . I saw a 60 mins or 20/20 where an huge operation was taken down in NOLA, guess what? All phones, which were aired.
And with what Lexieinhouston said, well, there's a possible risk pretty much any way you handle your business. Some girls won't give out location info over text because that could be shown to somebody else, or just because they do want to talk to the guy first. Just gotta stick with what you're comfortable with.
I may be the only hobbyist who prefers this - but I really prefer to speak to a provider on the phone before we actually meet.

No....I don't mean have a long phone conversation at all. I mean just a quick 3-5 minute call just to say "hello...how are you and get a sense for someone's personality.

When I look back at all the providers I have met where I did not have a phone call vs. the ones I did. Each and every time the girls I did not speak with prior turned out to be so-so sessions compared to the girls I did speak with - they all turned out to be great meetings.

Just thought if anyone felt the same way. Originally Posted by SNL9933
Or even better a meet and greet over a drink to break the ice.
  • Sonya
  • 06-16-2014, 08:28 AM
A lot of the providers that are managed wont talk beforehand, because their so/bf/management is actually the one handling the emails/text. Originally Posted by Taurus99
Wow, realy hope no one gets that impression when i say texting me is best. Its summer, im a milf. Ergo i have kiddos. If im not working, im with my family. Thats really the whole reason i started to hobby. I cant always have a sexy conversation. Now if you text and ask if i can talk and im alone, im happy to have some forplay. Perceptions can be misleading though. Funny how much people can assume.
I prefer to talk on the phone to confirm the appointments of I can't speak to you at the least I feel a tad uneasy. I think it helps to break the ice kind of.
I prefer talking on phone to give you my hotel....I also like hearing a voice and getting the anticipation going hot & heavy! Email too!!

Foreplay comes WAY before we actually meet!!
most ladies like texting I noticed. Maybe it is this generation.
+1

Speaking of stuff like 'hey baby' before meeting, though, I always thought it felt a little odd for girls to text me endearments like honey, baby, can't wait to see you, when we haven't met or spoken yet. Don't get me wrong, I'll take enthusiasm over indifference any day, but it feels more normal to keep it at the 'looking forward to meeting you' level.. Originally Posted by Althalus
I personally would rather talk on the phone prior to actual date. Its nice to hear your voice and gives me a sense of who you are.
Since we can't do reviews on you gents, that's pretty much the only way we can get a feel of your personality.
I dont like talking to friends on the phone these days, much less someone I dont know. Ill sooner turn to an app or a website to deal with customer service than call in if I can. For some reason talking to people I dont know on the phone is awkward to me. I will do it if a provider requires, but I would rather not. I would rather save the get to know you chat for in person. I am far from socially awkward, but I probably come off as such on the phone when I dont know the person. There isnt a lot to say pre-appt other than the booking details, and i prefer to just setup and handle the rest on arrival.

Hell, if someone can setup a service for providers thats like the cvs prescription refill app, IM IN!
A quick phone conversation is great to get acquainted before a first meeting. Not necessary but it helps. Helps break the ice and warm up to each other.

Funny thing I notice back when I waste time on BP it was "call, no texting" from the girls. I figured they were using the pimp's phone ( "Don't be burning my minutes bitch")
I don't think I've ever had a crappy session because I didn't speak to a client on the phone prior to the session.
I don't think I've ever had a crappy session because I didn't speak to a client on the phone prior to the session. Originally Posted by SimplyGwen
I can see where a client REFUSING to speak via voice preappt could lead to this, and I could see where those that have an affinity to prefer not speaking before and appt could also be an indicator, but by no means a hard and fast rule. Like I said, i prefer not to, and I dont think any of the providers would complain of a subpar session with me. Although, I like to spend 15-20 mins with small talk and such (think come home from the club with someone you just met) before getting down to business. I supposed if youre a "walk in, drop the donation, and get comfortable" type provider, I can see where convo on the phone could help. But I refuse to see providers like that.