Harassment by Htking

Ok, internet tough guy !!! Originally Posted by Htking
Just joking man, I'm actually a fan, carry on, lol!
THAT will NEVER happen with that guy and there is nothing you can do, he has been stlking me and my posts for years, you are just going to have to get used to it.

Back on topic, the OP needs to change your number and put him on ignore. Originally Posted by davidfree986
There are days your little fantasy world is amusing. Some days I even enjoy the banter. But you know what, right now, ain't one of those times. This is a serious accusation. Are you seriously going to side with him simply to make the same feeble point that has zero basis in fact? Is this where you want to plant your flag, so to speak?

Until your little rant we were on the same side of this. A young lady is potentially being stalked and several members of this board who have nothing to do with me are backing her story. Stop hijacking the thread to make your point. The thread subject is her and the accusation of stalking towards Htking. Period.

Grow TF up.
There are days your little fantasy world is amusing. Some days I even enjoy the banter. But you know what, right now, ain't one of those times. This is a serious accusation. Are you seriously going to side with him simply to make the same feeble point that has zero basis in fact? Is this where you want to plant your flag, so to speak?

Until your little rant we were on the same side of this. A young lady is potentially being stalked and several members of this board who have nothing to do with me are backing her story. Stop hijacking the thread to make your point. The thread subject is her and the accusation of stalking towards Htking. Period.

Grow TF up. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lmfao, hhhaaa so now you're a captain save a hoe ???
Lmfao, hhhaaa so now you're a captain save a hoe ??? Originally Posted by Htking
You still haven't denied her allegations. Telling.
You still haven't denied her allegations. Telling. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Ok , detective because I got nothing to denied , so why haven't she forward the pm to the mod ?? Seriously, dude get a life and go get some excersie.
Ok , detective because I got nothing to denied , so why haven't she forward the pm to the mod ?? Seriously, dude get a life and go get some excersie. Originally Posted by Htking
Dude I did 2 hours sparring tonight. How about you? Is that all you got? You going to run with the tired antics of an ignorant 40 year old hooker? Is that your angle?

Let's see, get Davidfree to defend me
Repeat tired antics of 40 year old hooker
Stalk other hooker who won't see me

Got it. Good to know your agenda is set for the weekend.
Hahaha, nice agenda there HT. Stick to it and you'll find a new lady to stalk soon enough. I'm sure this won't be the last thread about you. Did all your drooling and sucking up to Tara work out for you? I'm sure she has an open minion position for you.
Hahaha, nice agenda there HT. Stick to it and you'll find a new lady to stalk soon enough. I'm sure this won't be the last thread about you. Did all your drooling and sucking up to Tara work out for you? I'm sure she has an open minion position for you. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Why do you think I am talking about her? :-)
You still haven't denied her allegations. Telling. Originally Posted by Boltfan
gotta side with Boltfan on this ...you are a freeking weirdo....I might be a troll....but I would never stalk, hurt, extort, from the ladies here....you need to get some help...I fuck with people all the time...but its funny....not hurtful.....you stalk and harass women here!...you are dangerous......I mess with hookers here all the time....but I would never threaten them.........get some help, its cheap compared with doing time.....but doing time could help your broken self to feel better......doing time might be your prescription..........
[QUOTE=Tony Gambino; I'm a lonely old man with nothing else better to ......where's my social security check ?....[/QUOTE]

Move along, troll we don't need another captainsavehoe
Dude I did 2 hours sparring tonight. How about you? Is that all you got? You going to run with the tired antics of an ignorant 40 year old hooker? Is that your angle?

Let's see, get Davidfree to defend me
Repeat tired antics of 40 year old hooker
Stalk other hooker who won't see me

Got it. Good to know your agenda is set for the weekend. Originally Posted by Boltfan
Lmfao, playing with yourself is not sparring. Keep tell yourself that , dude
Hahaha, nice agenda there HT. Stick to it and you'll find a new lady to stalk soon enough. I'm sure this won't be the last thread about you. Did all your drooling and sucking up to Tara work out for you? I'm sure she has an open minion position for you. Originally Posted by blowmypop23
Lame, same old crap , !!
Op, so did you rtm the harassment pm to the mod ?
High School much?