An end to an era

So is this what happens when you sit in a hotel all day long? Originally Posted by Raccoon
I think so..

Them four walls be grungy, and confined to a small space..
Cool Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Thank God I'm paid CB...it makes all this easier to laugh at.
Well you changed the game on them, cause at 1st it was clicks running around here doing the bashing, and so forth.. No one had a problem with it, and they still don't I'm 100% sure of it. Cause just a few weeks ago ,you were call the b-word twice by 2 different hobbyist..

You brought topics to this board that made alot of heads turn, like huh?

You made them take the back seat,maybe chill for a bit, and let's see what they bring...

If it's positive vibes, that's awesome!

Let's give Houston Forum, the opportunity to vibrate high!

What do you say, Shine, and Sistine?

Let's see if y'all, are really the problem or the scapegoat.. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
LOL... for someone who says they are clueless you sure do know about "a few weeks ago, what has been called" the rest of that non sense...

Houston does need change. That will happen when the trolls are held to the posting standards as the ladies... and held accountable for their actions! Not to mention their accounts validated every 90 days as ours are.. having a lady vouch or a review! Time for change!
Lmao @ 90 days
B3, come get this gurl right quick!

I'm trying to be nice, before I get her up out my face..

Hotel Jess, I'm not reading your trash at the moment, give it sometime, and maybe just maybe I might just circle back around to read it..

I'm working on myself too!
Lmao @ 90 days Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yeah, you are a good joke!
Guys like you are why there are changes in the making... I wouldn't laugh too hard... It is what us ladies have to do. Why not you? I know you... I know who you are! Im actually looking thru the Austin threads now...
Face palm...smh
B3, come get this gurl right quick!

I'm trying to be nice, before I get her up out my face..

Hotel Jess, I'm not reading your trash at the moment, give it sometime, and maybe just maybe I might just circle back around to read it..

I'm working on myself too! Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Hotel??? Wtf...ION live nor is my "office" in a hotel chick!
Second, In your face? Girl Im online but my phone number is always in my contact! I have meet plenty of ladies at happy hour and showed them some nice spots!
Im end that shit right there and don't scream Mod come get Jess.. LOL Because that RTM button is right there sweets!
You been around since 2009, you should know your way around by now...sweets! Now, don't make me hit it on you... but I call on all authority.. ion single out mods LOL !!
But, since you say "YOUR WORKING ON YOURSELF" Im excuse your behavior in that lil post. We all go thru something sometimes!
Gurl ain't no one worried about you!

Me telling B3 to come get your arse, because if not I will!

She's the the main one that tells me to be a good lil girl, I give 2 fooks about you! Trust and believe that one.

Fyi I don't push run and tell Mom and daddy
Hotel??? Wtf...ION live nor is my "office" in a hotel chick!
Second, In your face? Girl Im online but my phone number is always in my contact! I have meet plenty of ladies at happy hour and showed them some nice spots!
Im end that shit right there and don't scream Mod come get Jess.. LOL Because that RTM button is right there sweets!
You been around since 2009, you should know your way around by now...sweets! Now, don't make me hit it on you... but I call on all authority.. ion single out mods LOL !! Originally Posted by TexasJess

Respectfully asking ma'am, you don't have clients to tend to or something else?
Face palm...smh Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Cant do that with one good hand!
CB dont take the bait. Peace and Love.

Just RTM her. She's unfortunately not applying her own advice to create a better peaceful environment and that's unfortunate. She's already threatened Shine with a Turkey baster, called me a joke, and wont stop harassing you. That's looking like at least 15 points.

Peace and Love
Respectfully asking ma'am, you don't have clients to tend to or something else? Originally Posted by USAsoldier
Respectfully asking... "Who asked you... to ask?"
CB dont take the bait. Peace and Love.

Just RTM her. She's unfortunately not applying her own advice to create a better peaceful environment and that's unfortunate. She's already threatened Shine with a Turkey baster, called me a joke, and wont stop harassing you. That's looking like at least 15 points.

Peace and Love Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Lmao... If you only knew. Clearly you missed the thread! But, nice try! But, please feel free to RTM me.
I will drag this convo with her into other areas because I have a few words to convey.
Unlike you, I don't let it get too far out of reach. BTW, Im looking for those Austin threads! You knew better than to come at me, that's why you played pussy foot. The more you spoke, I know who you are! Bow out gracefully!
This will be the last time we address each other. Try being a respectable member... actually hobby/review ect. Stop using accounts to "live your best life". Your just mad because you tried it with a female and you don't scare me!