Very BAD NEWS.. Pay attention

why are they called parrot fish if they can't talk? makes no sense.
But if they could talk, the Feds would use this tool to monitor their communications.
why are they called parrot fish if they can't talk? makes no sense. Originally Posted by simpleton
But if they could talk, the Feds would use this tool to monitor their communications. Originally Posted by tikkler33
Maybe they'll only talk to the Feds....
But if they could talk, the Feds would use this tool to monitor their communications. Originally Posted by tikkler33
ANNOUNCEMENT:
Please ignore the man behind the curtain.
He isn't there.

We now return you to the previously scheduled Urgent Warning.
Fyi they sell battery operated pumps to keep air bubbles in the tank Originally Posted by subcilla
Interesting ... I did not know that .. I'll have to pick one up just in case.

glad the fish are ok Brooke Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Thanks!

WOW. What a pretty fish. Glad all is well. I just wanted to say good morning to
brooke Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Good morning to you too .. or should I say good afternoon now ... today was the first day of class and I am kind'a thinking I should have spent more time over the summer studying and less time increasing my post count.
Interesting ... I did not know that .. I'll have to pick one up just in case.

Thanks!

Good morning to you too .. or should I say good afternoon now ... today was the first day of class and I am kind'a thinking I should have spent more time over the summer studying and less time increasing my post count. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
But then you might not have gotten to know me so well. Thinck of all the fun you would've missed......
Well, there was that one week you missed anyway.
Did you study then?
  • Prego
  • 08-23-2010, 02:56 PM
Salt water aquarium is the most beautiful thing you will ever own....
  • opus
  • 08-23-2010, 03:27 PM
So if a lady has brightly colored fish, we shouldn't talk in front of them? is that what this threads about?
So if a lady has brightly colored fish, we shouldn't talk in front of them? is that what this threads about? Originally Posted by opus
No, it's about the Feds using talking fish to bust prostitution rings.
Geesh, Try and keep up.
please don't hijack a perfectly good thread about how LE is using our tax money, doing what they do best TO PROTECT AND TO SERVE.
now whose fish were we talking about??
So if a lady has brightly colored fish, we shouldn't talk in front of them? is that what this threads about? Originally Posted by opus
Bingo!
Chicken Little happened to be right, but the "back story" was that while

CL was running around looking up only at the falling sky, the dumb cluck fell into a well and drowned.

All's well that ends well.
No, it's about the Feds using talking fish to bust prostitution rings.
Geesh, Try and keep up. Originally Posted by boardman
Maybe they'll only talk to the Feds.... Originally Posted by boardman
Rat bastard fish!!!
Rat bastard fish!!! Originally Posted by bullet0122
Who you talkin' to Willis...