Ladies, would you post some selfies?

• Iam45
  • 03-18-2016, 05:49 PM
Hesus Krist... That looks barely legal. How old are you?
How did you know there was even a dog to talk about? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Some gay guy said something about one.

More "Selfies" to share ... can't compete with KaitlynDior
  • Iam45
  • 03-18-2016, 06:09 PM
^ how is that a sefie? Your hands are holding the paper?
Hesus Krist... That looks barely legal. How old are you? Originally Posted by Iam45
I am 20 & Stacy is 23
I feel like mine do ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
the first ten pics in your showcase, are sexy as hell. the fourth one and the first one are greatness.....your ass is a work of art! and the one sitting on the bed with your knees and hair covering everything......priceless.
you take a great picture, not everyone is as photogenic as you....even your selfie was hot!
It's not a photographer's job to keep a woman (or man) in shape. The day they do a photoshoot is what they look like. Nobody photoshops 20lbs off anyone anymore. Real photographers don't do that, at least. We retouch. That means removing a zit or blurring a tattoo. NOT the same thing as photoshop in the sense that everyone thinks.

It's photographer's job to show their subjects in a good light. That means showing pics that make them look their best. It's THEIR job to maintain themselves. Everyone wants to look great, but no one wants to give up smoking, drinking, eating cheeseburgers and donuts, and living on their couches.

If you're in the business of using your body to make money, then you maintain your body. Period.

How many 'selfies' are deleted and retaken until they're satisfied with the 'right' selfie?
How this different from taking the best 10 or so shots from a photoshoot and using them?
If you've ever used BP, how many ladies on there have you seen with nice selfies, but when you get there she's 15-25lbs over those pics?

I like these pictures much more than the showcase pics. I'd guess at 80% of the ladies do not look exactly like the showcase pictures. They gained or lost some pounds, are not as dolled up for a session, or other areas are different (hair, Photoshop, etc).

If ladies feel they're embarrassed of posting these selfies I can tell you, most of your competition does not look like their showcase and I give mad respect for just a normal picture. Showcase pictures are so staged most of the time I pay them very little time in my research. You're just like the guys, we all have imperfections. Embrace who you are and it's much more attractive than misleading showcase pictures. Originally Posted by TheEccie214
I am 20 & Stacy is 23 Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
you and your crew are some of the hottest ladies here....and we love it when you post real life selfies.....
It's not a photographer's job to keep a woman (or man) in shape. The day they do a photoshoot is what they look like. Nobody photoshops 20lbs off anyone anymore. Real photographers don't do that, at least. We retouch. That means removing a zit or blurring a tattoo. NOT the same thing as photoshop in the sense that everyone thinks.

It's photographer's job to show their subjects in a good light. That means showing pics that make them look their best. It's THEIR job to maintain themselves. Everyone wants to look great, but no one wants to give up smoking, drinking, eating cheeseburgers and donuts, and living on their couches.

If you're in the business of using your body to make money, then you maintain your body. Period.

How many 'selfies' are deleted and retaken until they're satisfied with that selfie? Originally Posted by Randall Creed
you are a real photographer? damn times are a changing...you used to be that angry dude that spent all his time bitching about hookers nba policies....glad to see you have evolved!
you are a real photographer? damn times are a changing...you used to be that angry dude that spent all his time bitching about hookers nba policies....glad to see you have evolved! Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
It's moved up a few rungs lately. Photographers, seasoned or up and coming, deserve better. They don't make people get fat or not represent their well done pics.

I still bitch about that, btw. I'll stop when Madison May (or one of her 'representatives') shoves her tits in my mouth.
cash in those aluminum cans and empty your change jar at tom thumb.....money talks...Madison is kinda outta your league...but cash is king in america
Beautiful Originally Posted by bobo1cg
__DALLAS BELLA
I can give an eyewitness opinion on Bella; she was in my bedroom this afternoon trying on lingerie and the girl is HOT! And beautiful in a very elegant, classy, effortless manner. Her dog was adorable too!
__
I can give an eyewitness opinion on Bella; she was in my bedroom this afternoon trying on lingerie and the girl is HOT! And beautiful in a very elegant, classy, effortless manner. Her dog was adorable too! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
I have no doubt Bella looks as good as her pics
ladies very nice....thanks for sharing

& here is one taken today: Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Love the picture of the 2 of you just normal, sexy to see just a regular picture.