The President Has No Clothes!

trump has said he has no interest in being the speaker of the house. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe, but he could do a lot of good draining the swamp as Speaker. It would only be temporary until he becomes president again. Of course, the democrats could circumvent everything by using the 25th amendment and dumping Biden themselves. No fall out for the GOP though. It would be a democrat shit show.
Maybe, but he could do a lot of good draining the swamp as Speaker. It would only be temporary until he becomes president again. Of course, the democrats could circumvent everything by using the 25th amendment and dumping Biden themselves. No fall out for the GOP though. It would be a democrat shit show. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Hunter usually has no clothes. Originally Posted by bambino
Like Father like Son, he has no brains either, lol.
Maybe, but he could do a lot of good draining the swamp as Speaker. It would only be temporary until he becomes president again. Of course, the democrats could circumvent everything by using the 25th amendment and dumping Biden themselves. No fall out for the GOP though. It would be a democrat shit show. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
That leave Cumallah as President. At least Biden is geriatric, she’s dumb asf and middle aged. I’m not sure democrats want their standard bearer some shrill twat that was forced out of the race before a single vote was cast. Dems don’t have an even decent candidate that I can think of. If I was a betting man, my money would be on a Trump/Hillary rematch in 24.
Yes, read the rest of what I wrote. It is unfortunate but Harris will president for a short while. That is also a selling point to the democrats. Get rid of Biden and you can claim that Harris was the first female (whatever that is) president. Then impeach Harris without a successor and the Speaker (Trump) moves back into the West Wing.
That leave Cumallah as President. At least Biden is geriatric, she’s dumb asf and middle aged. I’m not sure democrats want their standard bearer some shrill twat that was forced out of the race before a single vote was cast. Dems don’t have an even decent candidate that I can think of. If I was a betting man, my money would be on a Trump/Hillary rematch in 24. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Oh no, I don't think I can take that again.
I don't know about that. It was amusing to watch them carry Hillary from event to event. Of course, the real Hillary is in a basement somewhere and they have a surgically altered Hillary going around on the campaign trail.
That leave Cumallah as President. At least Biden is geriatric, she’s dumb asf and middle aged. I’m not sure democrats want their standard bearer some shrill twat that was forced out of the race before a single vote was cast. Dems don’t have an even decent candidate that I can think of. If I was a betting man, my money would be on a Trump/Hillary rematch in 24. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Would be fun to see tRump lose the popular vote for a third time.....and Electoral College twice. Really...both are two old to run though