DEMOCRAT FOR TEXAS SENATE FLAG HATING

That link is irrelevant to the thread, bb1961.

Hope you understand that. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That link is irrelevant to the thread only to you.

Hope you understand that.
Ok, I’ll play, TWK, how does that video apply to Beto O’Rourke?

Help me understand that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Help me understand that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

i won't explain it. not in my posting requirements.

just remember neither of us does "agree to disagree". i just disagree with you.
Then you can’t show how it’s relevant. Game. Set. Match.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BTW — who are the people listed in your sig line? I don’t recognize any of those handles.
Then you can’t show how it’s relevant.

Point taken. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Why do i have to prove it's relevant to you, all that matters is it's relevant to me.

Point taken.
It’s in Navasota, bb1961. You are arguing over a report from a small town weekly NP in the piney woods of East Texas. That has everything to do with the credibility of the report.

I’m not calling anyone a “lair” (sic). And no it isn’t.

Please try to keep it real. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So if it wuz from the New YAK Times, they who are decidedly LYING LIBERAL in their news slant AND hired PLAGARIST JASON BLAIR to report for them, it would have been " credible " ? Please EXPLAIN AND OFFER LINKS !!
It’s a bogus story and has been denied by the O’Rourke campaign without pushback.

I’m not sure I understand the rest of your post, but I’ll try to respond. I suppose we could compare the level of training and experience of the Navasota paper with other rural weeklies, or compare it to that of a daily in a comparable market, but that wouldn’t matter would it, Rey?

If your measuring stick of journalistic credibility is your own ideology, then it really doesn’t matter who published it, does it, Rey?
It’s a bogus story and has been denied by the O’Rourke campaign.

I’m not sure I understand the rest of your post, but I’ll try to respond.

If your measuring stick of journalistic credibility is your own ideology, then it really doesn’t matter who published it, does it, Rey. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so it's bogus just because the O'Dork campaign denied it? what else would they do when they got caught with their UN-American pants down? Admit it?

bahahahahahahaaaaaa
It’s a bogus story and has been denied by the O’Rourke campaign.

I’m not sure I understand the rest of your post, but I’ll try to respond. I suppose we could compare the level of training and experience of the Navasota paper with other rural weeklies, or compare it to that of a daily in a comparable market, but that wouldn’t matter would it, Rey?

If your measuring stick of journalistic credibility is your own ideology, then it really doesn’t matter who published it, does it, Rey? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
We can ALL be assured that if the LYING LIBERAL New YAK Times had published it, then it WOULD be a LIE ! 'cuz that what LIBERALS do ! Have a nice day now !
And in an article in FOX NEWS the O'Rourke team denies the claim.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ign-event.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Isn't the first step ALWAYS...DENY...DENY...DENY... DENY
It’s in Navasota, bb1961. You are arguing over a report from a small town weekly NP in the piney woods of East Texas. That has everything to do with the credibility of the report.

I’m not calling anyone a “lair” (sic). And no it isn’t.

Please try to keep it real. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They quoted Carl Dry...WHAT DOES THIS have to do with credibility of a report...READ the quote...I'm not arguing anything...that was his quote...I'm sure if he didn't say this the liberal media would all over it they just deny it...HOW LAME!!
That is way the are referred to as...FAKE LAMESTREAM MEDIA!!

Help me understand that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You brought it up in a post in this thread in regard to the illegal Mexican in Califorina and I supplied video evidence now you feign selective memory???
Links? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ring a bell??? You wanted a link and I GAVE YOU A VIDEO!!
I know you don't have a cogent reply...NO WORRIES!!
Isn't the first step ALWAYS...DENY...DENY...DENY... DENY Originally Posted by bb1961

I am not saying whether or not O'Rourke, or someone on his team, did or did not tell people at the VFW to remove or move flags. I am saying that one person says one thing and another person said the opposite. I'm sure, as usual, each person on this forum will decide based on his/her political preferences.
You brought it up in a post in this thread in regard to the illegal Mexican in Califorina and I supplied video evidence now you feign selective memory??? Originally Posted by bb1961
Why not reference another unrelated incident?