Lebron James is a dumb cunt!

Yes. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wrong. One shot would have stopped the threat. You think that girl could swing her arm with a bullet in it? I don't think so. Most patrolmen don't have the aim that Inspector Harry Callahan had. "Dirty Harry" was one of Eastwood's better movies.
Wrong. One shot would have stopped the threat. You think that girl could swing her arm with a bullet in it? I don't think so. Most patrolmen don't have the aim that Inspector Harry Callahan had. "Dirty Harry" one of Eastwood's better movies. Originally Posted by adav8s28

Dirty Harry? that's a movie sport. it's not real life. in real life you stop the threat with a center shot, times two or more. you put down the threat.

do you know that racist blacks are saying the cop should have let this bitch stab the other girl? yeah they are.

just because she was black. if she'd been white, or Butthead Georgie Floyd had been white the result would be the same. except no one would be protesting.
I don't know. I can't really fault the cop on that one unless more information says otherwise. If I was a cop, it would be shoot to kill and not shoot to maim in a situation like that. 4 times is definitely excessive, but I wasn't in that cop's shoes and I didn't witness all of it before he shot her... all I know is one person had a lethal weapon charging at someone she was obviously pissed at and the other person did not from what I read if the article was accurate.

If you do that at her age, what the fuck is she going to do when she is 30 or 40 years old. I believe in putting rabid dogs down ASAP regardless of age or race. I've made that clear in many of my posts in this forum. The truth will come out eventually though so time will tell whether he was justified.
I don't know. I can't really fault the cop on that one unless more information says otherwise. If I was a cop, it would be shoot to kill and not shoot to maim in a situation like that. 4 times is definitely excessive, but I wasn't in that cop's shoes and I didn't witness all of it before he shot her... all I know is one person had a lethal weapon charging at someone she was obviously pissed at and the other person did not from what I read if the article was accurate.

If you do that at her age, what the fuck is she going to do when she is 30 or 40 years old. I believe in putting rabid dogs down ASAP regardless of age or race. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

bahahaa i was going to make that exact analogy in my post above. thought it might be a bit too much. but it's not. with actions like that she'd be 40 with 9 fatherless hood rats and a welfare check every month.

the whole argument was over house work. what other than a rabid animal tries to stab someone over house work?
Dirty Harry?
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She was on the ground when he shot her. One shot in the Arm or leg would have stopped the threat. The center shot concept is for when you are in a gun fight with the Drug Cartel or a similar situation. The patrolman used excessive force that is why he is on administrative leave right now.

With Floyd the rookie cops who had only been on the street for one week suggested that they turn Floyd over. Guess who said no, he is breathing just fine. Even Fox's repubtard judge Janine said he was guilty.
4 times is definitely excessive, Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1
She was on the ground when he shot her. One shot in the Arm or leg would have stopped the threat. The center shot concept is for when you are in a gun fight with the Drug Cartel or a similar situation. The patrolman used excessive force that is why he is on administrative leave right now.

With Floyd the rookie cops who had only been on the street for one week suggested that they turn Floyd over. Guess who said no, he is breathing just fine. Even Fox's repubtard judge Janine said he was guilty. Originally Posted by adav8s28

No. it's standard police and military tactics. it's called double tap. so he tapped this bitch twice. (4 times) he made sure the threat was stopped.

he's on admin leave by procedure. all cops in a shooting go on admin leave. try to learn something about the subject.

you sound like Butt-Head Biden with his "shoot 'em in the knee" remark.

she was not on the ground when he shot her.

the video shows you are wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0YZ38XAZyQ

watch it. who you think was on the ground isn't the bitch with the knife. it's someone else.
so he tapped this bitch twice. (4 times) he made sure the threat was stopped.
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He made sure that she was dead! Do they have a police academy at the University of Louisville? LOL. That is where you went to school right?

Yea, you go on administrative leave when you kill someone who was not trying to kill you.
He made sure that she was dead! Do they have a police academy at the University of Louisville? LOL. That is where you went to school right?

Yea, you go on administrative leave when you kill someone who was not trying to kill you. Originally Posted by adav8s28
they have a highly rated Engineering school. J. B.Speed school of Engineering. i be a gradiate ofs it. bahaaa

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._B._...of_Engineering

you go on admin leave for any shooting whether they live or not. do try to learn what you be talking about, sport.

so .. did ya watch the video? it proves you wrong. that rabid dog as rifleman beat me to calling her by mere minutes that wily dude lol.

he's right. this woman needed to be put down.
TWK, I still hate that Stefan LeFors didn't make it in the NFL. I always thought it was touching that he was the only person in his immediate family growing up who was not deaf. I was born deaf but I had a surgery as soon as I was old enough when I was 4 years old and I've had perfect hearing ever since so I was rooting for the guy. He was fun to watch. He was just like a fake ass Brett Favre to me without both the interceptions and Favre's arm talent.

Anyway, this case will play out eventually for that cop and hopefully they won't throw the book at him if it is not necessary to do so if he had to use deadly force to stop a possible fatal assault from an obviously violent hot head kid with a knife.
I just watched another video of her. She was like a crazy charging rhino in that video. She was just seeing red. That cop only had seconds to make a decision. If she was in a swinging motion that high with a knife and was going for that terrified person's neck, that cop definitely made the right decision to end the threat. He's there to serve and protect. He did just that. He did the job he signed up for just fine IMO.
She was on the ground when he shot her. Originally Posted by adav8s28
you're not even a clandestine idiot
you're not even a clandestine idiot Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You just can’t fix stupid.
Four rounds was definitely NOT excessive by any self defense standards.
Neither is Trump. He is the worst president of all time. He is a lying piece of shit too.

"According to Nielsen Media Research, that amounts to 2.0 million average viewers versus 1.49 million average viewers for the 2019-20 season. Additionally, the NBA's social media platforms have generated record engagement season-to-date, with a 201% increase in minutes watched versus last year."

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
I would rather have Trump than this idiot we have now. Biden is the worse President in history ever. He's dumb as shit.