Down Memory Lane

• CJOHN
  • 06-20-2013, 06:39 AM
PLEASE TELL ME YOU AND US ARE NOT TRYING TO STEEL FROM JOHNNY AND J-- you said it not me Originally Posted by CJOHN
WTM? WTM?
Johnny and J

So far I heard johnny got it, follow by an attemp to dzug or murder by dzug.

?
  • CJ7
  • 06-20-2013, 07:46 AM
exactly
  • CJOHN
  • 06-20-2013, 04:10 PM
WTM? WTM?

johnny and j
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 07:06 AM
exactly Originally Posted by CJ7
+
  • Doove
  • 06-22-2013, 01:02 PM
What is it about his promise that he "couldn't" keep? What "kept" him from keeping that promise? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What is it about his promise that he "didn't" keep?

You seem to want to leave out the words "unconstitutional" and "unnecessarily" from the quote you yourself posted.

You need to find a better quote. One that actually backs up what you're saying.

It'd be a first, i realize, but try it.
So you saying that Obama and Holder reviewed all the executive orders and found them in order? Except for the using aborted fetus' for stem cell research one. Great!

I see the lefties agree that everything Bush EO'd was in good order!
  • Doove
  • 06-22-2013, 03:22 PM
So you saying that Obama and Holder reviewed all the executive orders and found them in order? Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nope.
Evidently they did. Obama said he and his attorney general would review them. He only issued one EO that he overturned Bush's EO (which Bush overturned Clinton).

Its sad that you, CBJ7 and other's don't want to acknowledge it. Predictable but sad.
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 04:15 PM
WTM? WTM?
Johnny and J

So far I heard johnny got it, follow by an attemp to dzug or murder by dzug.

? Originally Posted by CJOHN
+
  • Doove
  • 06-22-2013, 05:00 PM
Evidently they did. Obama said he and his attorney general would review them. He only issued one EO that he overturned Bush's EO (which Bush overturned Clinton).

Its sad that you, CBJ7 and other's don't want to acknowledge it. Predictable but sad. Originally Posted by gnadfly
So.....which ones should he have overturned that he hasn't?
  • CJ7
  • 06-22-2013, 05:39 PM
So.....which ones should he have overturned that he hasn't? Originally Posted by Doove

the EO that kept Cheney from being questioned about Iraq would work for me
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 07:20 PM
Agree
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 07:25 PM
Is their one for rider and u.s. for STEALING from johnny and j?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 07:33 PM
Is there one for coverup dxuging at essense coffee shop, star buck, thien an , and SO MANY FUCKING OTHER PLACES u.s.?
  • CJOHN
  • 06-22-2013, 07:41 PM
Is their one for installing equipment in my vehical, listening in and watching and STEALING?