The First Annual ECCIE "People's Choice" Awards

Before we present the awards for those who were nominated yesterday, there are twelve honorary awards that I’d like to present to various members of the ECCIE community.

The BBBJ Connoisseur Award
Sixxbach

Thanks for giving us many fine reviews and a fabulous list. We are all indebted to you. Presenting this award is one of my personal favorites, and one you’ve yet to meet, Laura Lucks:
Laura: Oh, Sixx…pick me next! Originally Posted by Cityjazz
Thank you very much Ms. Lucks... I finally get to see you... we'll get to know each other soon enough!

Seriously though, I never knew 18 year ago when I got my first BBBJCIM somewhere off of South Congress that it would be one of hundreds to come. I don't care what anyone says, all BBBJ's are not created equal. It's not easy rating BBBJCIM skill levels. There are many good girls out there but very few that will make the cut. I look forward to another year of Top 10 tryouts. The search for the next great BBBJ adventure never ends. I can't forget my top 10 girls! Thank you for making making me feel like a king!

sixx
Are we ever gonna get to know who the top 10 are
I applaude CityJazz. This thread could of gone south quickly with negetive catagories and nominations, but it didnt and that is admirable.

I feel inspired...........Marley, Im sorry, I made some dickhead remarks to you. I am honestly apologizing, not being a smart ass.

Good work CityJazz!

. Originally Posted by atxbrad
What brought that out? Lol I don't hold grudges... at least not over that sort of thing
  • InU
  • 01-06-2011, 10:35 PM
It's amazing what you can do in your spare time, if your not hobbyin'. Like discovering fire and inventing the wheel, just to name a few.

Sure has been quiet around here without your reviews not filling up half the page.

Takes a REAL man to go from ~20 girls a month to just 'Righty'.

Only 2 more weeks and the flood gates will open up.
To Lil Bubblegum everyone....(What?? Dammit!!!)...I meant to say Bubbajay!!! I proudly share this award with you. Originally Posted by Leslie Lane
I am truely flattered...and gladly accept...but i would give it all up...for just one drink.

You could take that statement two VERY different ways...and the answer...is...potato
Awww Lil bubble gum. Tell her to stop teasing and start pleaseing bubbajay.
Awww Lil bubble gum. Tell her to stop teasing and start pleaseing bubbajay. Originally Posted by cheater
i figured out 2 days after her first post...that SHE like to be the one in control of any situation. Something bubblegum is not used to...obviously
But I hear she's pretty hot. I was the first one to jump on at 5 bills. But she didn't respond to me. I guess my money is not good. And cheat don't begg.
But I hear she's pretty hot. I was the first one to jump on at 5 bills. But she didn't respond to me. I guess my money is not good. And cheat don't begg. Originally Posted by cheater
maybe she just dont like bikers.

btw...did you check on that part for me?
I fogot. Ill do it today. We been so busy with a photo shoot. Tv crapp.
thanks Super Star! lol
Cheater...

"You no send pm...you no send e-mail...Leslie no go hunting for client...Leslie no beg either". Mamasan Leslie

Cheater, please excuse my Mamasan. According to her, she did not receive a formal request for an appointment. Leslie

Lil Bubblegum...

I keep my promises. Soon. Leslie

--------------------------------
Now..back to the awards!!!! Speaking of which...do I get a trophy, a plaque, a certificate??? Anything??? A hug from City Jazz??? Anyone????
This thread is not about setting up a session but all the great awards! Stay on topic please....

Sixx
This thread is not about setting up a session but all the great awards! Stay on topic please....

Sixx
Yes, I agree Sixxbach.

Now....did you get a trophy, a plaque, a certificate, a hug from City Jazz....anything??? Is it in the mail???