Ladies, how do u psyche ur selves up to provide great LFK/DFK/GFE with a perfect stranger?

Ohhh Kendall!!! You got me GFE'ed up at hello. Originally Posted by VVFIVE
Well then.... HELLO!
Vodka Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I stopped reading when I saw this reply. It is my favorite by far. But it's not the reason I am the way I am with a client. It can however, make it more fun. But really, great reply!

I do find that I am a passionate person in all aspects of my life, from being on a neflix binge, or working hard on my current classes, being the loudest mom screaming for her kids in the stands, or being a friend (well, sometimes I can really suck as a friend, so when I suck, I suck passionately.), but I love hard, I work hard, I play hard. I'm a passionate person.

It's difficult for me when I get clients who don't dfk, or only want a bng, as I don't get to connect with them at any level really. I enjoy what I do, or I wouldn't have been doing it this long. This is the longest "job" I've ever had, even counting all the breaks I've had for marriage, boyfriend, and school. (though technically I've never said, "I'm out bitches"...especially for the first two. I just went away.

DFK is part of the experience of having a girlfriend, so if you offer gfe, and only lfk, then you damn well better have that in your reviews, on your showcase and in your ads. Or it will turn sour for you.
I stopped reading when I saw this reply. It is my favorite by far. But it's not the reason I am the way I am with a client. It can however, make it more fun. But really, great reply!

I do find that I am a passionate person in all aspects of my life, from being on a neflix binge, or working hard on my current classes, being the loudest mom screaming for her kids in the stands, or being a friend (well, sometimes I can really suck as a friend, so when I suck, I suck passionately.), but I love hard, I work hard, I play hard. I'm a passionate person.

It's difficult for me when I get clients who don't dfk, or only want a bng, as I don't get to connect with them at any level really. I enjoy what I do, or I wouldn't have been doing it this long. This is the longest "job" I've ever had, even counting all the breaks I've had for marriage, boyfriend, and school. (though technically I've never said, "I'm out bitches"...especially for the first two. I just went away.

DFK is part of the experience of having a girlfriend, so if you offer gfe, and only lfk, then you damn well better have that in your reviews, on your showcase and in your ads. Or it will turn sour for you. Originally Posted by tntangie
Ms TnT...right on! U truly know what We NEED when it comes to GFE...so simple...yet still so difficult to interpret for some.

I plan on including a link to this thread next time I Contact a newbie.

Thank u again ladies for great posts n advise...😊...all the power to u. N thank u all for being so unselfish n fulfilling our fantasies. 😘
Ms TnT...right on! U truly know what We NEED when it comes to GFE...so simple...yet still so difficult to interpret for some.

I plan on including a link to this thread next time I Contact a newbie.

Thank u again ladies for great posts n advise...😊...all the power to u. N thank u all for being so unselfish n fulfilling our fantasies. 😘 Originally Posted by Gottahavit55
If you want to quote me and Kendall, that's pretty much it. We say it in a nutshell.

Thank you for the compliment.

I've been at this a long time, but even from the very beginning, before I really understood that I fit into the category of GFE with a PSE twist....I was always into DFK. How else do you see a client? I mean, for me, it's a no brainer.
Vodka Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Might be to mild to psych you up for some of us. I might take tequila!!