How about that market!

how about that stock market I hope the cartoon known as trump does kill that also everything that asshole seems to touch dies
Smart people learn how to make money in bear markets too.
Bet the don’t?

Not a lot of fun to profit from the misery of others.
Bet the don’t?

Not a lot of fun to profit from the misery of others. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Dems do it all the time. Just look at how they're shamelessly trying to profit politically from Saturday's mass killing in my hometown.
Not funny.
Not funny. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Not intended to be funny. Just tell them to stop it like I did.
Good. This forum could use more humor. Originally Posted by lustylad

Tell whom?
Don't be coy. People who are writing trash like Julia Ioffe - and anyone else on the left seeking to blame Trump for this tragedy.
Like this Yssup???? Yes, this disgusting person actually said this. Isn't he the dems front man on hating Trump?

Bet the don’t?

Not a lot of fun to profit from the misery of others. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah. A comedian. The Democrats front man?

Great shot Ellen.

Ouch. Right between the eyes!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!! !
Yeah. A comedian. The Democrats front man? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I would say he is part of the "Hollywood" crowd but, but, but... that would be a dog whistle, right yssup?
how about that stock market I hope the cartoon known as trump does kill that also everything that asshole seems to touch dies Originally Posted by skirtchaser79411

rooting for the US economy to falter just because you don't like the President is Un-American.

you didn't see republicans saying the same under Obama.
I would say he is part of the "Hollywood" crowd but, but, but... that would be a dog whistle, right yssup? Originally Posted by lustylad
Yep. Sure would!

Woof woof!
rooting for the US economy to falter just because you don't like the President is Un-American.

you didn't see republicans saying the same under Obama. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wasn't looking, TWK. I wouldn't be surprised if those thoughts were posted here.

Might be a worthwhile research project for you.

I'm sure there are a few Obama-lovers here who'd be happy to oblige.

you didn't see republicans saying the same under Obama. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wasn't looking, TWK. I wouldn't be surprised if those thoughts were posted here.

Might be a worthwhile research project for you.

I'm sure there are a few Obama-lovers here who'd be happy to oblige.

I assure you I am not rooting for the economy to falter. But it should sounds like you want me to.