Lets Piss off everyone....

One of those jokes you shouldn't admit you think is funny but you do think it is.

Coming out of a Popeye's not so long ago, I gave a homeless guy a 10 spot thinking he would go in and get something to eat. Instead, he got up, walked across the street to a gas station where I imagine he bought beer or wine and a twinkie.

And yeah, I was pissed. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

That's almost as bad a giving someone the privilege of voting, and they vote for Joe Biden
Time to get banned!

every Christmas season for maybe the last 15 years

I buy a stack of $10 gift cards from bill miller bar-b-que, theres one just about everywhere

when im out and about and I see someone working, used to see people selling sunday newspapers on a busy corner or guys working landscape or at the seven 11, the garbage guys, long as they are working, I give them one

when I run out, if its before Christmas, I go get some more

there was an old guy at a truck stop in Baytown once, came up to me and looked me in the eye and asked with , as I recall now, the look of real earnestness, well asked me right out for $20 bucks and I said no and just walked past him, when I had a stack of 'em and more

was on the way to lake charles with a bunch of friends

I promptly lost all weekend on the craps table...even as I stood at the table, I could see that guy in my minds eye...as I was losing I got the sense I was getting some small measure of what i deserved

after that I knew I had done wrong and on the way back I stopped at that same truck stop and looked around for that guy

the look in the eyes of that old guy remains with me and I'm still bothered by what i did

whats that line in mr. bojangles? "looked to me to be the very eyes of age as he spoke right out"... yeah Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Your story reminds me of an encounter I had a few ago. One afternoon, I was walking through a parking lot going to my car when I was approached by a young women who looked like she hadn't had a good meal or a change of clean cloths in days. She was driving an old pickup truck, she asked me if I could spare her a few bucks for gas. I didn't have any small bills so I flipped her a Twenty. She was very grateful and apologetic for asking me for money. About a week or so later I was walking through that same parking lot after picking up some groceries and as I was approaching my car I inadvertently looked down as I was searching for my keys and about a foot away from me on the ground was a folded Twenty Dollar Bill, I kid you not.
Your story reminds me of an encounter I had a few ago. One afternoon, I was walking through a parking lot going to my car when I was approached by a young women who looked like she hadn't had a good meal or a change of clean cloths in days. She was driving an old pickup truck, she asked me if I could spare her a few bucks for gas. I didn't have any small bills so I flipped her a Twenty. She was very grateful and apologetic for asking me for money. About a week or so later I was walking through that same parking lot after picking up some groceries and as I was approaching my car I inadvertently looked down as I was searching for my keys and about a foot away from me on the ground was a folded Twenty Dollar Bill, I kid you not. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I know you're not kidding

there's been times that I've experienced inexplicable events, similar to your inexplicable event, that happened just in the nick of time
There is a huge difference with a comma especially with British connotation in regards to the first phrase. Originally Posted by WTF

Piss off!!!

Eugenics does work! Originally Posted by winn dixie
for whom?
Originally Posted by GastonGlock
wonder who the intended audience was. the depiction of china/taiwan seems off as is the color of supposed victim.

is this for Indian/Pakistani audience?

Originally Posted by GastonGlock
autistic screeching???? lol.

4 autistic kids? she and her hubby need to have their DNA checked for genetic damage and their tubes tied.
wonder who the intended audience was. the depiction of china/taiwan seems off as is the color of supposed victim.

is this for Indian/Pakistani audience? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Nah, this was early last summer when WHO claimed they were being lied to / bullied by Taiwan. But it turns out that was an absolute lie because WHO is a Chinese puppet.
  • oeb11
  • 03-04-2021, 06:46 AM
Taiwan 'bullying' the WHO?
that is right up there with the nonsense of 'w' and the rest of teh DPST/ccp minions. !
Nah, this was early last summer when WHO claimed they were being lied to / bullied by Taiwan. But it turns out that was an absolute lie because WHO is a Chinese puppet. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

ok, that cartoon has a fail in it as it didn't make clear who the black person was, the WHO president.
ok, that cartoon has a fail in it as it didn't make clear who the black person was, the WHO president. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's one of those news jokes where you have to watch the news to get it.

the guy was taking payments and luxury vacations from China in return for favors and data.
It's one of those news jokes where you have to watch the news to get it.

the guy was taking payments and luxury vacations from China in return for favors and data. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Yeah.. I didn't get it. I knew the Who president was black and was from Somalia. he was also I believe a former Somalian warlord who did not have a background in medicine.

I didn't make the connection to the cartoon and current events.