Definition Of A.....

It doesn't bother me because I know what I have it bothers me when they say something I don't have... Yummy you said it perfect
Why because he states the truth you can't take everyone so serious you will find yourself pissed more than happy if you do... Smartasses make it a point to piss people off because its easy and fun... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

You are right in that you can't take everyone seriously, but when you have been on the board a few more years and perhaps become the direct and focused recipient of a caustic old troll who has gone way beyond rude, sarcastic, derisive, and even offensive and spirals down into contemptuous, sanctimonious, malicious, viscous, and just intentionally hurtful, you may not be so forgiving. You got miffed over being labeled a "mommy tummy." That is nothing in comparison to what has been said in regard to women who do not adhere to the intolerant "standard" held by some.

Pissing people off in such a way may be easy, but it is only fun for juveniles. There are better ways to be amusing while making a point, and what is said will make a longer lasting impression if not dripping in acid.
...but when you have been on the board a few more years and perhaps become the direct recipient of a caustic old troll who has gone way beyond rude, sarcastic, derisive, and even offensive and spiraled down into contemptuous, sanctimonious, malicious, viscous, and just intentionally hurtful... Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Who's this fucking prick you're talking about?
I been on this board since 2010 so I have seen it all..Haters I Have Plenty But I could care less. Some of yall are just to sensitive I'm a smartass n a lot of people get ass hurt behind my posts I rather read wakeups posts than brooke busty wild... Wake up don't bother me
That's because all whores lub me...
  • ftime
  • 02-06-2014, 02:18 PM
If I may comment with all respect. In the picture on your show case, in front of the mirror, it "could" appear as if you had a C-section. That looks like that picture. Now from your comments - that's not the case. If I may suggest, do a picture with you leaning back so it's obvious that you don't have any "mommy tummy" issues. I don't think your fat or anything like that. In fact, I have looked at your showcase several times and am thinking you would be fun (certainly pretty). I agree with many people who have said - "you just need to let this shit roll off your back (that sounds disgusting). You are very pretty and absolutely desirable.
That said - I would consider changing that one picture,
  • TheDr
  • 02-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Those guys are wrong. They should call fat what it is, and a baby destroyed abdomen what it is. A mommy tummy can also be fat, but fat doesn't have to be a mommy tummy. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Not meaning to go all 'Wakeup' on you but as was alluded to in previous posts you don't have to have had kids to have a 'mommy tummy.' The dude is trying to say you have more stomach than you should for your size, age, height. Prolly should've addressed it directly with him (or the other guy who posted something about the big boned thing). Frankly you're not doing yourself any favors with this threAD. Now the guys that see will look at your stomach before they even see your tits, ass or face. ijs

If it truly bothers you, be proactive, try to eat better and do crunches. It's not permanent. Originally Posted by Cool,Calm & Collected
You kinda nailed it. When I see ladies with 'mommy tummies' my first thought is they prolly drink a lot of beer. But yeah, diet and lack of exercise will do it too. And btw, I have nothing against 'thick' chicks. And there are PLENTY dudes on this board that like thick, BBW and fat ass ladies. So you have a market. But if you don't want the label, mix in SOME exercise and try to watch your food intake and beer consumption. Just my .02 cents. Carry on...
So...What kind of tummy is this?

If I may comment with all respect. In the picture on your show case, in front of the mirror, it "could" appear as if you had a C-section. That looks like that picture. Now from your comments - that's not the case. If I may suggest, do a picture with you leaning back so it's obvious that you don't have any "mommy tummy" issues. I don't think your fat or anything like that. In fact, I have looked at your showcase several times and am thinking you would be fun (certainly pretty). I agree with many people who have said - "you just need to let this shit roll off your back (that sounds disgusting). You are very pretty and absolutely desirable.
That said - I would consider changing that one picture, Originally Posted by ftime

Its the indention of my blue jeans anyone who has seen me can tell you I have have no marks.. what picture is it
Ugh
[QUOTE=TheDr;1054939512]Not meaning to go all 'Wakeup' on you but as was alluded to in previous posts you don't have to have had kids to have a 'mommy tummy.' The dude is trying to say you have more stomach than you should for your size, age, height. Prolly should've addressed it directly with him (or the other guy who posted something about the big boned thing). Frankly you're not doing yourself any favors with this threAD. Now the guys that see will look at your stomach before they even see your tits, ass or face. ijs

You kinda nailed it. When I see ladies with 'mommy tummies' my first thought is they prolly drink a lot of beer. But yeah, diet and lack of exercise will do it too. And btw, I have nothing against 'thick' chicks. And there are PLENTY dudes on this board that like thick, BBW and fat ass ladies. So you have a market. But if you don't want the label, mix in SOME exercise and try to watch your food intake and beer consumption. Just my .02 cents. Carry on...

Assuming just because I'm a hooker doesn't mean I drink its not even a belly its a small tummy on the lower part if you haven't seen my pictures you don't know what I'm talking about... I do excercise so again your assuming... Not to mention I've lost weight
Not meaning to go all 'Wakeup' on you but as was alluded to in previous posts you don't have to have had kids to have a 'mommy tummy.' The dude is trying to say you have more stomach than you should for your size, age, height. Prolly should've addressed it directly with him (or the other guy who posted something about the big boned thing). Frankly you're not doing yourself any favors with this threAD. Now the guys that see will look at your stomach before they even see your tits, ass or face. ijs

You kinda nailed it. When I see ladies with 'mommy tummies' my first thought is they prolly drink a lot of beer. But yeah, diet and lack of exercise will do it too. And btw, I have nothing against 'thick' chicks. And there are PLENTY dudes on this board that like thick, BBW and fat ass ladies. So you have a market. But if you don't want the label, mix in SOME exercise and try to watch your food intake and beer consumption. Just my .02 cents. Carry on... Originally Posted by TheDr
I work out I just can't get rid of that pudge my brother has a six pack n that pudge its just there Ive always had it... Doing myself a favor or not I still feel like ranting so let it bei don't drink beer so its not from drinking I don't care if I have the title little loose around middle but I do care about mommy tummy label
So...What kind of tummy is this?

Originally Posted by boardman
One I'd like to rub.

Or, again, depending upon your viewpoint, one in need of Nair or a wax job.
Is that like asking a lady when she is expecting .. and she says she's not pregnant?
It's kind of like the word MILF...when you look at Alyssa XOXO...the last thing I think is MILF, but when you factor in age and the fact that she markets herself that way (assuming she is a mother), she can categorize herself in any way she likes. "MILF" lends itself to a slightly more mature mindset with a naughty side, but her body is more rockin' than what I would expect from the word MILF. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
What I find most ridiculous is the excuse of "I only look this way because of my kids", and the kids are grown. Aside from genetics, the "stomach" has a lot to do with not being able to control your obvious food, etc intake. One place you're not going to find a true (Mother I'd Like to F**k) MILF is on the couch curled up eating bacon and biscuits. Many hours of training and activity are invested with an active and proud MILF. A pooch is a pooch and a mommy tummy is a mommy tummy, both can be rectified. Proud 2nd GENERATION MILF and yes, in MY mid-30's