"MrBigD" CHEAP AND LIAR

I saw this gent two evenings ago,
He tried to haggle from the beginning, changed our appointment time 3 times, (without asking)

He haggled me down for a review special, which I accepted.
In the appointment he was extremely rude and had bad hygeine, I still went on with it trying to be sweet and accommodating, he kept repeating how much fun he had and how great and sexy I was. He came twice during our scheduled time, during round 3 I glance at the clock and notice were 20 minutes over, I asked if he thinks he could make it happen fast, he said yes and kept me for another 10 minutes before I finally kicked him out, lying and saying I had another appointment I needed to get ready for.

I sent him a text saying I don't think we're compatible, and we wouldn't be meeting again, he then goes on to threaten to ruin my business, and preceded to write me a reviews with straight up absolute LIES in it,

I wouldn't waste my time w him if I were anyone else. Originally Posted by LeahXXXLustae

Sweetheart...

I am sooo sorry that you had such a BAD experience... Unfortunately, when you are NEW there are some men who will try to take advantage of you during your LEARNING phase...(and yes, when you are a new hobbyist... there are also ladies who will take advantage of your good nature...)

Now, while a NO REVIEW HURTS... and yes, I have had one... after you have posted your side of the story... which you have done... I would just MOVE FORWARD and do the BEST THAT YOU CAN to make sure that EVERY APPOINTMENT after that one is your ABSOLUTE BEST!! Take this NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE and turn it into the BEST LEARNING EXPERIENCE of your LIFE!!

Now, I have NEVER seen MrBigD but I can VOUCH for a similar experience in regards to TIME WASTING & HAGGLING... I was contacted on 3 separate tours and while he was NEVER RUDE he did REPEATEDLY ask for discounts and he cancelled all three appointments... After the 3rd cancellation I just told Nina to add him to my DNS List because I personally feel that he is a HUGE TIME WASTER...

I also did a little research after that last experience and I found that there were quite a few other ladies that had the SAME EXPERIENCE with him... and there were quite a few ladies who said he had NCNS'd on them on multiple occasions..

Now, Eccie is FOR THE MEN and I totally get that... However, if you are going to take the time to verify a gentleman it would be NICE to know that you are dealing with someone that will be just as respectful of your time as you are of theirs... We all have lives and everyone's time is valuable...

For what it is worth...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 01:44 PM
Hi Slave! How you been you sexy thing...
Slow down cowboy! I didn't say anything of the sort you're suggesting...maybe it's you that has a reading comprehension problem? I didn't "light up" an established monger in anyway! All I said was that it's best practice to take any alerts or info meant as a heads up to other providers and post them in the proper provider only areas. Nothing more or less.

You know...if you are going to tag every alert without really reading for understanding its not going to help out anyone.

This is obviously a retaliation for a deserved bad review. I get girls want to squash negative feedback EVEN WHEN ITS EARNED but suggest you use some common sense in regards to lighting up established mongers based on questionable alerts.

Just free advice. The girls are not automatically RIGHT as you seem to believe. Originally Posted by Toyz
Sweetheart...

I am sooo sorry that you had such a BAD experience... Unfortunately, when you are NEW there are some men who will try to take advantage of you during your LEARNING phase...(and yes, when you are a new hobbyist... there are also ladies who will take advantage of your good nature...)

Now, while a NO REVIEW HURTS... and yes, I have had one... after you have posted your side of the story... which you have done... I would just MOVE FORWARD and do the BEST THAT YOU CAN to make sure that EVERY APPOINTMENT after that one is your ABSOLUTE BEST!! Take this NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE and turn it into the BEST LEARNING EXPERIENCE of your LIFE!!

Now, I have NEVER seen MrBigD but I can VOUCH for a similar experience in regards to TIME WASTING & HAGGLING... I was contacted on 3 separate tours and while he was NEVER RUDE he did REPEATEDLY ask for discounts and he cancelled all three appointments... After the 3rd cancellation I just told Nina to add him to my DNS List because I personally feel that he is a HUGE TIME WASTER...

I also did a little research after that last experience and I found that there were quite a few other ladies that had the SAME EXPERIENCE with him... and there were quite a few ladies who said he had NCNS'd on them on multiple occasions..

Now, Eccie is FOR THE MEN and I totally get that... However, if you are going to take the time to verify a gentleman it would be NICE to know that you are dealing with someone that will be just as respectful of your time as you are of theirs... We all have lives and everyone's time is valuable...

For what it is worth...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
She's not new. Only her handle is. She knows better
@Slave. What you say is 100% true. I'll suffer the consequences. I am sorry.

I'm not perfect. I apologize for any past incidents. Thank you for reminding me of my childish behavior and I will try to correct it.

If there is anyway I can right my wrongs, then tell me. I'm all ears.
I'm genuinely starting to feel like "she" isn't even real and it's just a troll account with a similar name and shared interests as me to hurt my business when guys get confused by the fact that I am also not new and also changed my provider name to leah.

No provider with common sense would put such a questionable alert in an open area.

She's not new. Only her handle is. She knows better Originally Posted by EAfan4ever
  • Toyz
  • 07-22-2016, 02:14 PM
I'm genuinely starting to feel like "she" isn't even real and it's just a troll account with a similar name and shared interests as me to hurt my business when guys get confused by the fact that I am also not new and also changed my provider name to leah.

No provider with common sense would put such a questionable alert in an open area. Originally Posted by Leah Layada
The voices are out to get you...
Be nice and don't scare your favorite auntie...or you def won't be getting your hillbilly handjob at the next family reunion.

The voices are out to get you... Originally Posted by Toyz
There is nothing there that presents a threat to providers nor is a disagreement about price/services an uncommon occurrence. Therefore, this does not belong in the alerts forum.

Moving to coed for further discussion.
It is guy's like him that ruin it for the rest of us....

Sorry that happened to you.
  • 4funn
  • 07-22-2016, 02:24 PM
LOOKS LIKE THIS IS YOUR FIRST WEEK HERE Originally Posted by Leah Layada
Unfortunately, when you are NEW.... Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
LeahXXXLustae isn't new.. wrong business decision to post this.. ijs
I was going by the join date under her username here which says she's new plus the fact she put such a questionable "alert" in a public area which is something only a troll or a noob would do.

LeahXXXLustae isn't new.. wrong business decision to post this.. ijs Originally Posted by 4funn
Hi Slave! How you been you sexy thing... Originally Posted by Toyz
Hi Sweetheart...

How are you doing?

Well, I am at home taking care of a very sick pupparoo... and in between puppy massages and frozen banana yogurt I thought I could use a little diversion....

I apologize if my intrusion worsened the situation... I was hoping that my past experience with a NO REVIEW might help the OP... While it is not easy to get a NO REVIEW it is also a WONDERFUL opportunity to grow and learn...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
@Slave. What you say is 100% true. I'll suffer the consequences. I am sorry.

I'm not perfect. I apologize for any past incidents. Thank you for reminding me of my childish behavior and I will try to correct it.

If there is anyway I can right my wrongs, then tell me. I'm all ears. Originally Posted by MrBigD
Mr. BigD...

That was a VERY THOUGHTFUL and KIND RESPONSE!! Thank you for that and please... there are no hard feelings....

As I am taking care of my sick baby I am reminded that LIFE is TOO SHORT to hold onto negativity of any kind... I wish you nothing but the best...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Mr. BigD...

That was a VERY THOUGHTFUL and KIND RESPONSE!! Thank you for that and please... there are no hard feelings....

As I am taking care of my sick baby I am reminded that LIFE is TOO SHORT to hold onto negativity of any kind... I wish you nothing but the best...

Your appreciative slave,

Guinevere
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Thank you for the feedback. I'll correct my behavior.