Any chance the rules will be relaxed now?

I think what WU is saying, if the banned members come back, you can PM them then. Or, if you have their email or other contact info, contact them that way. But if it’s so vital for someone to know the answer, get banned and find out for yourself.
I think what WU is saying, if the banned members come back, you can PM them then. Or, if you have their email or other contact info, contact them that way. But if it’s so vital for someone to know the answer, get banned and find out for yourself. Originally Posted by bambino
That would have been too easy.
Since this is the second rebirth, how about you boys loosen the rules around here, so we can get back to the good ole days? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Wack-up needs to loosen up, IMHO. Originally Posted by Muscleup
So the fuckwaffles of this forum can get back to name calling like retarded four year olds by the second post in a thread?
So the fuckwaffles of this forum can get back to name calling like retarded four year olds by the second post in a thread? Originally Posted by pyramider
Beats 40,000 taint posts. IJS
Did the days that the site was down count towards your suspension? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

No
Well that sucks.
No Originally Posted by bamscram
I appreciate your answer.
So the fuckwaffles of this forum can get back to name calling like retarded four year olds by the second post in a thread? Originally Posted by pyramider
Who are you calling a fuckwaffle?
And??? What’s your point?