SPOCK!!!! Leonard Nimoy dead at 83.

Here is what is funny? Obama wanted to honor Spock (not Nimoy) and he said that the hand sign was the "universal" symbol for "Live Long and Prosper". Right....another lie coming from Obama. It is not universal and it does mean live long and prosper. It is, according to Leonard Nimoy, a sign given by a rabbi during a ceremony. It was is Jewish blessing...

You can check out the link or read the book "I am not Spock".

http://www.businessinsider.com/leona...-salute-2015-2 Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
According to Nimoy?

LMAO!

That's the ancient sign made by the Jewish priests when pronouncing the threefold benediction. It's part of EVERY daily Jewish service, not just a ceremony.

If I'm not mistaken, your guy used to say it. In fact, I've heard it recited in every Christian service I've attended.

Nimoy was raised in an Orthodox home and was very spiritual and very Jewish all his life.

But at least you found a way to make this about POTUS!

Thank you for your services!
Make a press release without using the word 'i'. Go ahead. If you even know the proper form. You're seriously complaining that he said Michelle and I? SERIOUSLY? You are very, very sad. I can't imagine the micro penis you must have to get butthurt over this. I never said his service was unimportant. Never said it. Merely said it was in the entertainment division and that many actors did it. You added the rest. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
This thread is just another example of TrendingIdiot spamming this forum with irrelevancy. What started as a good thread, soon became yet another senseless, TrendingIdiot rant against Obama.

While on the subject of senseless rants, where's TrendingIdiot's confirming link on the MLK thread?

We're still waiting, Trendy!

Doubling Down on Dumbness..........

Make a press release without using the word 'i'. Go ahead. If you even know the proper form. You're seriously complaining that he said Michelle and I? SERIOUSLY? You are very, very sad. I can't imagine the micro penis you must have to get butthurt over this. I never said his service was unimportant. Never said it. Merely said it was in the entertainment division and that many actors did it. You added the rest. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Just flushed whirlyturd down the ignore toilet. If you can't even be bothered to try and make a point, I'm done.
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 09:24 AM
Originally Posted by WTF

Stop... Originally Posted by Wakeup
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by WTF
Originally Posted by WTF

what's your point in reviving a 4 year old thread?
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 04:54 PM
what's your point in reviving a 4 year old thread? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
brain dead apparently
  • WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 05:53 PM
Thank you valued poster
Thank you valued poster Originally Posted by WTF

thank you valueless poster .. for bumping a 3 year old thread,

and i bet you giggled like a 5 year old when you did it.

• WTF
  • 11-30-2019, 06:11 PM
thank you valueless poster .. for bumping a 3 year old thread,

and i bet you giggled like a 5 year old when you did it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I thought you did gamble
I thought you did gamble Originally Posted by WTF

what gave you that idea? who do you thinck i am? Look-at-Stupid?

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA