Phone Issues

I will say I do have a small issue with age. I am young enough that I know one local provider is closer to my Mom's age than mine. For that reason alone I won't see her. Originally Posted by jjchmiel78
Thank you! Someone finally gets it! This is why I have a no one under 35.
If I'm close to old enough to be your mom "can't do"!
I agree with all of this, I honestly don't care about the age. But some guys do and if they think 35 is pushing the age envelope and they show up and someone is 45, they might be disappointed.

Happy hobbying everyone Originally Posted by GoBlue34z

I wish you a very Happy and Blessed New Year!!
JJ, Whats your mom look like?

Just kidding........
My problem with age is that I feel a little strange with a provider that is YOUNGER than my daughter...and she is 37.
I graduated High School from a small town. There are still many people there that I know how old they within a year from when they were in school with me. I know women that are 55 and look younger than some of the ladies that are 45. Same way with some of the 45 year old women look younger than some of the 35 year old women.

If any of you mongers think you are experts on a woman's age by just looking at her, you are a total idiot.

Oh, and Sprint has never been good outside of major metro areas and along the interstate system. Almost forgot what the topic was in this thread.
Sprint has never been good outside of major metro areas and along the interstate system. Almost forgot what the topic was in this thread. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Exactly, and the service coverage maps they all show are a joke. When I do phone replacement, I usually will get a hold of folks I know in non-city-non-highway areas that I have/will be in, to see what they use. It’s more about what radio frequencies are on those "non-city/hwy" local towers and which vendors/phones have those frequencies on a national all in type plan. 3or4G on whatever frequency is nice for a city used smart phone, but the older frequencies are in quite heavy usage outside of city/major highway. And some towers, in the boondocks, still use analog, and I ran into that just last Sept.