Is it unreasonable to expect 50 minutes of sex in a 1 hour session?

Just saying, I understand some ladies will jump off a bridge and into a swamp of gators for a buck, but lets not assume all of us are like that. Just because you have a few dollars, does not mean all providers will drop at your feet.

Hotlips - I've already paid $200, that should get your motor rolling.

I shouldn't have to do anything to get the girl horny except put the money in her pocket. Originally Posted by Thibodeaux
As one who sometimes can't cum I can relate to the guy but at the same time I can't. Yes, I am sure there are plenty of providers out there that want to get straight to the fucking and skip everything else but IMO that's not the norm. For me it is about the whole experience and I have left a few providers with out getting mine but was still very pleased with the visit.

Well, if a lady is honest, I would think most would say they definitely do not want to fuck for an hour straight. To fuck that long, a lady really needs to stay lubricated or else it can get painful. Most ladies don't enjoy sex with guys they barely know so it's hard to feel any interest or excitement, especially during a long session. Hell, a girlfriend or wife isn't going to want to fuck that long. I would guess a provider's ideal session would involve a lot of pre-activity chatter, a lot of foreplay, then a minimal amount of fucking. Originally Posted by jan-w
I have run across plenty of ladies that enjoy fucking for way longer than an hour (my wife included) but like you said none of them will want to unless they are enjoying it as much as you are.

Why would a guy who can fuck for almost an hour straight have to pay for pussy? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
1) Because he can.
2) Because it's more about the hot girl the pussy is attached to than the pussy.

I am sure if I thought about it I could think of more but those to were the first ones that came to mind.

I hate bragging newbies. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well at least it's not another my dick is bigger than yours thread.

Yeah, I have to second pyramider and follow-up by asking the OP this:

Are you bragging or complaining?

Sounds like the OP needs to invest in longer sessions to get what he really wants. Originally Posted by Dick Willy
Longer sessions would give him more time to fuck and the woman time to enjoy the other things to keep her in it as well.

IMO I think the main thing is he needs to communicate with the provider in advance as to what his needs are. That way if the provider can agree to it and see him or not so his chances of getting an enjoyable session for him are more likely.
WALDT, the nut is just the icying on the cake and the end of most sessions. MSOG is great when it happens. I really enjoy the whole experience as has been mentioned. Who knows if i'll ever see the lady again so, I really like the meet & greet, the touching, the kiss, the flirting, the build-up, the forplay, the DATY, the scent of a woman. To fuck for an hour straight, robs time from what i just said. To me, it's not all about the nut but, how you got there. IMHO, the best nut a man can have is a powerful explosion. I am 50+ and had experienced MANY different kind. The best kind, excites ALL the sences. At the end of the day, give me GFE with a possible MSOG for the hour everytime. Give me a lustful woman with a smile and gleem in her eye. A Womans Beauty is like a fine wine, to be sipped, not Gulped.

CG
Yeah, I have to second pyramider and follow-up by asking the OP this:

Are you bragging or complaining?

Sounds like the OP needs to invest in longer sessions to get what he really wants. Originally Posted by Dick Willy

Maybe he just wants to rent his erection as a towel rack for an incall.
That's it...I can't stand it anymore! I am sooo going to contact you when you return from your upcoming leave!! Originally Posted by JohnJohn
++++111111
My thoughts exactly!!!!
I don't think it's unreasonable at all. Sounds like a good time to me too! I think that she should be forewarned how much fun you are. There are some ladies who would like the option of scheduling you when they can get some down time after. Then that type of meeting is not everyone's cup of tea.
As long as there's no drying out (lube but not too much on hand) and a water break then it's not unreasonable for me.

But every provider can take d*ck the same so what's cool for one might not be for the other.
IM SORE LOL...
To answer your question: non-stop 50 minutes of sex (fucking) is not reasonable. If you're talking pounding away on a woman with no illusion of BFE for her, I don't think you'll find a great number of ladies ready to open their legs for you.
I hate bragging newbies. Originally Posted by pyramider

this.
Dude, if all you want to do is masturbate with a woman's vagina go get a fleshlight, it's a lot cheaper.

You can say how you think things should be all you want, it doesn't change the fact that you are paying for time with people, not sex robots. Originally Posted by TheBizz

I think I like you!
Hotlips - I've already paid $200, that should get your motor rolling.

I shouldn't have to do anything to get the girl horny except put the money in her pocket. Originally Posted by Thibodeaux
If money was all it took to make a woman's motor run, then we'd be sloppy wet every time a cashier in WalMart opened the cash drawer or we cashed our paychecks. It doesn't work like that buddy. You gotta give a little to get a lot. I don't charge extra for teaching a sex education class. Seems to me you need to be my first student.
I don't think its unreasonable at all. Seems damn lazy to me if she told you she needs 15 to 30 minutes of an hourr session for chit chat and slow foreplay. I don't book hour session for that scrutiny at all.

I really suggest that the op booked a two hour session. That way you:

1. Can have ample time to chit chat so she feels more comfortable and has motiiation for it.

2. If you see a provider and are known to be more "hands on" than most word will get around during reference checks anyway........so just be honest. There are some girls that can accommodate this easily......and some that can stand or detest extra work to any degree. If they hate take it as a blessing they wouldn't see you, if they have no qualms enjoy.

3. If you purchase a two hour session it almost " an understood thing that one hour is not enough time.
Personally for me at times it could take me 45 minutes to cum or longer in certain positions. With msog id probably use 1 hour and 15 minutes or 1 hour and thirty minutes on ssex alone, 10 to fifteen minutes exchanging verbal pleasantries, and 15 minutes of oral foreplay.

4. Do overnights.those ladies have verry few hangups with this.....and if they do they will tell you way prior to meeting.

I can honestly say mostly every girl I did overnight with could easily fuck for 50 minutes straight if asked with no difficulty. This is sorta why I like overnights because there ample time for everything....massages, foreplay, oral sex, dinner,.........

I think 45 to 50 minutes of sex in an hour is reasonable as long as you are within your time......but because of the scrutiny of it with most providers......I just book two hours or more instead. She can keep the sexy lingerie in her bag and come as is when I'm that horny. I appreciate your thread man.

The key is to be honest, you might get shot down a few times but there are plenty ladies that can accommodate.
Well, i can enjoy a session with a clean, mature,generous gentlemen. we are all human and humans are one of two mammals that do the do for pleasure! (dolphins are the second) Therefore of course not! i aim to please so i can keep going if he keeps paying! with lots of different positions.
When seeing a provider, you're paying for time... not activities. Granted, if you guys agree to have sex during your time there and there is a break involved, I suggest you take the initiative to keep the fun moving in a positive direction... BJ, DATY, massage, etc are acceptable ways of doing that during your time which are good.

If a woman is honest, MOST of them like the guys who schedule an hour appointment, come in and leave within 15 or 20 minutes because they "got what they came for." However, some guys will make them work the entire time they're there... some girls like that sort of thing too... others don't, and they make it clear during the session.

I know we all have a desire to play with new people... but, if I were you, I'd find a regular girl(s) who you already know have a high amount of sexual endurance and like to play with you during your session for the entire session.

Your life will be a lot easier if you do.

I've been cursed/blessed with being able to fuck for an hour. After seeing some discussion here recently about guys not wanting to chat and socialize on the clock, I thought I would bring this topic up.

I schedule a 1 hour session. After the pleasantries are dispatched - undressing, covering up, chit chat, I like to go right to the fucking. Sometimes I don't want a BJ, or DATY...sometimes I just want to fuck.

Some ladies actually enjoy the hour-long pounding, but some don't.

My thought is - I've paid for an hour, if I can keep it up for my time without going over (and I can finish up on queue), then there should be no issue with constant penis-in-vagina for that hour with the occasional check of the cover still in place.

Is that unreasonable? If a provider needs to stop fucking for one reason or another (soreness), a half hour into an hour-long session, what is my recourse? To reschedule and only pay the half hour rate?

Perhaps a re-phrasing of this question would be: in an hour-long session, how much of that time do men/women expect to fuck? Originally Posted by Monte Cito