Snowballing, WTF?

Also 2 girls 1 cup = Scarred for life. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

The blooming onion vid will replace that scar with a huge new one and provide nightmares.

Its been awhile since it was posted so for historical purposes.... Watch at your own risk.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/15410?A-Bloomin-Onion

As for snowballing... not much interested in the 1-1 but 2 gals sharing after blowing me is hot.
The blooming onion vid will replace that scar with a huge new one and provide nightmares.

Its been awhile since it was posted so for historical purposes.... Watch at your own risk.

http://www.uselessjunk.com/v/15410?A-Bloomin-Onion

As for snowballing... not much interested in the 1-1 but 2 gals sharing after blowing me is hot. Originally Posted by TexasDave555
I knew better. I KNEW better. F'n piss poor impulse control.
Damn... I heard of playing a little tinker with the stinker, but that is on a whole nother level.

Them boys fucked her butt hole up, BAD!
TexasDave, thank you for the warning. Two girls one cup was bad enough....I have not and will not open the "uselessjunk" website link you provided. I can do this. I know I can do this. I won't open it. I won't. I really won't. I got this..............
TexasDave, thank you for the warning. Two girls one cup was bad enough....I have not and will not open the "uselessjunk" website link you provided. I can do this. I know I can do this. I won't open it. I won't. I really won't. I got this.............. Originally Posted by Invisible1

Resistance is futile... you will click eventually. They all do.
I've done it a few times, but it really is not something I really am into. I'm not sure why, I have no problem licking my juices off a guys lips or fingers.....guess it's a double standard
To me, the blooming onion thing is not as bad as 2 girls one cup. I've seen that collapsed anus shit before. However, my phone wasn't very hi def for viewing that vid. All I saw was pink, hopefully nothing else came out.
I won't click on it. I won't. No way am I clicking on that link........
I love snowballing and I find it to be an intimate experience with my lover du jour. Also, there is something about a man who has enough guts to taste his own splooge.

It's like, the ultimate role reversal. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste

Amen baby
I've tried snow balling a couple of times- mostly it got the lady hot because I was willing to share something with them. But I find the term very ironic, because my immediate response was "damn it's really and surprisingly to me very warm"
Need to figure out a way to get that shit to go straight back to my cum ducts I'll play that game all day long
I don't mind a nice DFK after a nice O but I really need the mass of the O be gone.
Also 2 girls 1 cup = Scarred for life. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

You do know now that there were props used and a lot of editing- so it wasn't as what it appeared to be in that video.
You do know now that there were props used and a lot of editing- so it wasn't as what it appeared to be in that video. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Nothing like a Baby Ruth bar to clear the pool.
  • anita
  • 07-21-2015, 07:12 PM
Not my thing. But to each their own.