Get real girls

I truly believe that getting caught doing ElGato69, MrSmith111, Capitan1962 and/or the Colonel would do less damage to my reputation than doing Majesty or her sister at any price! Originally Posted by gomezaddams59
LMAO, back off big guy, I'm not into that.
LMAO, back off big guy, I'm not into that. Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Neither am I, just making a point!
Thats what makes this forum great. Sometimes we take one for the team so it doesnt happent to anyone else...
Louigi, is this the point....?

Your advice to providers is that if they want to charge more than 220, without complaint, they need to match what local providers offer and exceed local providers at something. Again, match and exceed to charge more.

In terms of categories to match or exceed, looks is one. The menu is another category (hint, CBJ is not a popular dish here). There are other categories, and individual hobbyists will have their own preferences, but the Louigi Theorem is (one more time): match and exceed to charge more.

Hope I got it right, and I hope this helps.
Well in my city many are seeking street hookers and moco space girls who are not so good looking girls to spend less, but then complain about their service lol..
Well in my city many are seeking street hookers and moco space girls who are not so good looking girls to spend less, but then complain about their service lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
Um, excuse me, but this is the Providers are Gold Diggers thread, not the Hobbyists are Cheapasses thread.

Seriously, I think most guys understand you get what you pay for in terms of lower rates. However, I think the original point was about providers asking for more while providing less (or asking for more while not providing more).
Thats what makes this forum great. Sometimes we take one for the team so it doesnt happent to anyone else... Originally Posted by rgvlocokid
Well in my city many are seeking street hookers and moco space girls who are not so good looking girls to spend less, but then complain about their service lol.. Originally Posted by mirandalee

Your correct. But if you compare 20 or 40 for a SW or paying for a meal at burger king or a cell phone bill for a Moco girl. VS $$ to $$$ for a provider...

At $$ or $$$ shouldn't there be NO complaints at all? Also once again as a guy spending the money. Shouldn't I have the right to want to see a really good looking girl with top notch service if I'm going to lay out the cash?

I really don't think anyone in here is asking any of the providers to change what they are doing or what they charge. That is their choice, but to try and tell us thats what we get?

It IS more about letting EVERYONE know that voting with your dollars is how it's done. After all this is for "time and companionship" as we are reminded constantly.

So why is it a big deal if we decide to try and get that same product in a more desireable package if we are going to pay more?

WE ARE THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.

Sympy.
Louigi, is this the point....?

Your advice to providers is that if they want to charge more than 220, without complaint, they need to match what local providers offer and exceed local providers at something. Again, match and exceed to charge more.

In terms of categories to match or exceed, looks is one. The menu is another category (hint, CBJ is not a popular dish here). There are other categories, and individual hobbyists will have their own preferences, but the Louigi Theorem is (one more time): match and exceed to charge more.

Hope I got it right, and I hope this helps. Originally Posted by emptywallet
That's the point exactly, put another way! You can't ask for $$$ for something we don't want - CBJ - with so so looks when we can have hot babes from the valley for $$ that are full GFE! Hell we've got a local provider that's hot hot hot full GFE at $250 - which begs the other question - why pay $250 when you can have the same or better for $$.

This is a marketing class here - I'm the TA sharing what I've learned - in the hopes that the girls are paying attention in class!
well said louigi
WE ARE THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT.
Sympy. Originally Posted by sympleman
Well, to a point. Maybe, the reasonable customer is always right. The unreasonable asshole is never right -- not calling you an asshole, btw.

That's the point exactly, put another way! You can't ask for $$$ for something we don't want - CBJ - with so so looks when we can have hot babes from the valley for $$ that are full GFE! Hell we've got a local provider that's hot hot hot full GFE at $250 - which begs the other question - why pay $250 when you can have the same or better for $$.

This is a marketing class here - I'm the TA sharing what I've learned - in the hopes that the girls are paying attention in class! Originally Posted by Louigi
I'm thinking hurricane tracking might be a good analogy. The further one gets from the average rate (high or low), the larger the cone of uncertainty becomes. Just a thought.
Looks matter, period the end. Service is a secondary factor (unfortunate as the case may be). A third factor that rarely enters into the equation is keeping in touch in between visits or remembering who the hell you are or that you ever even met the second time you see a girl.

The fact of the matter is, if I were a "California Dime" a/k/a 9-10 on a scale of beauty, I would be on the front cover of Maxim Magazine, not on Eccie... I'm just saying, I'm not a 10 nor do my rates reflect what I would charge if I were.

All I can guarantee is a fabulous time that you will never forget and a memory that will make you smile until we see each other again. I think that is worth my rates.
I do fine in Corpus. I'm sorry if I'm not pretty enough or my talent isn't good enough for you men, but obviously I'm doing something right.
I guess this post doesn't pertain to me.

I'm also sorry you feel that providers are to expensive. Maybe this isn't the right outlet for you. If the hobby is breaking your bank you should do what everyone else does and pick women up from bars.

I understand it sucks not getting what you paid for, but please don't disrespect the other girls, because you had a bad time or see girls for cheaper. Everyone is just trying to survive.

Also, not to be rude, I figured men wouldn't want to see lower prices but higher volume women. Its strange to think that ya'll would enjoy seeing someone who has been with 10 other men that day.
My darling Bianca, the OP (me) did not intend this thread for you or Aidan! The experience of being with you is beyond measure - and I am sure, from what I have been told, Aidan as well! It was intended for a few visiting providers, with little to no positive references, looking to get top dollar in this market. Please forgive me if I have offended you, as I have only fond memories of our times together!

And you are definately HOT! I'm just sorry I've gone back to work and will be working while you're here!