“The Idiot Biden” Shakes Hands With Thin Air…….Fucking Hillarrious.

And what is up with prostitutes in the tobacco industry?!? This old and doddering dolt is getting uncomfortable to watch, much less tolerate. Now we got Zelinski running around all chicken little scaring the whole world about tactical nukes. Meanwhile, here's F Joe Biden running around in circles, wondering why his foot is nailed to the floor and shaking hands with ghosts.

Unlike the threat discussing treason vs sedition, we are really getting into a dereliction of duty area with Old Cabbage Head here.. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
We have been habitually saying that Biden is in the first stages of dementia.

If there is a stage One through Five, I think he is getting pretty damned close to Four.
We have been habitually saying that Biden is in the first stages of dementia.

If there is a stage One through Five, I think he is getting pretty damned close to Four. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Only thing keeping him from a full Fiver is the jumbo-tron teleprompter -- and he still flubs that.
You criticize President Biden for an air handshake?

Well Trump was known to jerk off into thin air.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
More like fat air around the corpulent conman
easter bunny joined in the act too!
If you watched the whole unedited video it looked as if he expected someone to be behind him. It was only a few seconds before he went off to the right and started chatting with the crowd.

The repubtards edit the shit out of these videos making it look worse than it is. Like the videos with that young girl that is slowed way down to make it look sensual. Reality is it was just a quick embrace.
easter bunny joined in the act too! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I am pretty sure I am not allowed to show the Utub video of the Easter Bunny having to intervene to save the children from the Perv-in-Chief. It is on the "Official" White House Uboob channel though. The Perv-in-Chief was leering at them over the fence, gawking (who knows what else) and the Easter Bunny had to yank him away and steer him away from the victims
I am pretty sure I am not allowed to show the Utub video of the Easter Bunny having to intervene to save the children from the Perv-in-Chief. It is on the "Official" White House Uboob channel though. The Perv-in-Chief was leering at them over the fence, gawking (who knows what else) and the Easter Bunny had to yank him away and steer him away from the victims Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Heck, that is on Fox News.

You’re right. The operative in the bunny outfit looked like he, or she, had to stop the train then and now, lest “uncle Joe” went to stroking hair.

Biden is now the Old, Senile, Stupid, Inept, Pathetic, lying, PERVERTED, corrupt piece of shit.
actually, the easter bunny interrupted biden from answering questions to the reporters. EB told JB to move along, this way...

EB has been identified as one of his staffers from the economic policy group.
...Biden is now the Old, Senile, Stupid, Inept, Pathetic, lying, PERVERTED, corrupt piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Don't forget he is not just Old, he's an Old White Guy. Though I have no idea what he identifies as these days. Most likely an Easter Bunny is my guess. We need a cutting edge journalist to ask Raggedy Psaki or better yet Old Cabbage Head what he identifies as.

P.S. thought: Maybe the journos should start asking him questions from the Cognitive Test at random to see what sort of answers we get - knowing that he would be a total idiot (we know he is) to even attempt to take the full test and report the results.
Here's a cognitive test for you, buddy!

Funniest thing is how Biden's cognitive function lives rent free in your brain. lol

Don't forget he is not just Old, he's an Old White Guy. Though I have no idea what he identifies as these days. Most likely an Easter Bunny is my guess. We need a cutting edge journalist to ask Raggedy Psaki or better yet Old Cabbage Head what he identifies as.

P.S. thought: Maybe the journos should start asking him questions from the Cognitive Test at random to see what sort of answers we get - knowing that he would be a total idiot (we know he is) to even attempt to take the full test and report the results. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Think you are giving trump way too much credit on the middle picture.

Here's a cognitive test for you, buddy!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
.... Oooooh... Lookie there! Whataboutism! ... Yssup's speciality.

That's what happens when he needs to defend hapless codger Biden.

### Salty