MaciLynn - no concept of TCB

She missed out on meeting a great guy. Make it up to him girl, he's a sweetie! Kiss & make up! No ones perfect, but two UN perfect people can have a perfect time!!!
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
Kumbaya my lord, Kumbaya
.....Common...Everybody sing!
Damn it all! Does anyone think I wanted to open this can of worms? I stated right off the bat that I hated to have to post, but I think it was warranted. The morning thing where she had the problem with her daughter was not the issue. I felt better driving away then I would have hanging around to demand my appointment when I knew I could have been rushed, or, worse, having her stressed out the whole day while she juggles to keep every one else happy. How the hell do we, as clients, know about schedules, or whose toes we may be stepping on? I don't want to stepped on and I'm sure nobody else does. When we finally talked about Noon and she told me about her daughter, I commiserated with Maci, I understood, and I was happy to know that I wasn't being snubbed...that it was a true situation that none of us has control over.

I really wanted to meet Maci. I think she is a Sweet Heart from perusing what she writes and what is written about her on the board. We have talked since then and all I can reiterate is that we are both bummed out about what happened. What happened in the AM was completely understandable and I am totally OK with that. Her child comes first and I completely understand that. Of course I was somewhat disappointed because I knew that she was out the day before with her sick child(we already had to resched to one day later). BUT, her kids are first priority...that is not the issue at all.

What happened in the afternoon is what rubbed me the wrong way. We had minute to minute contact...and the gist of it was, "I'm available, come on over." I came this close to just running out to my car and heading for South Austin. But, I thought, No, let me confirm. So, I CALL, I TEXT, I PM, I IM, I EMAIL! That is 5 different ways to make contact and I didn't hear JACK SQUAT for 2 hours and posted my discussion at that point.

And, to clarify, I finally got a text from Maci at 7:17 PM saying, "Can we talk?". That is the first contact I had after the 2:31 post. Did she miss for 4 and 3/4 hours the IMs, texts, phone calls, PMs, emails that I sent? I was worried about her and I don't even know the girl. That is why I wrote at the end of my post something about her falling off the balcony and writhing in pain in the gravel with a broken leg.

She wrote something recently about what it is like meeting a client for the first time, it's like a first date. And it is...I feel the same way...I feel the butterflies...I wonder if she will like me...I wonder if I will like her...there's a little bit of nervousness, and 8 times out of 10, it turns out OK.

Through all our conversations since then...all I could think was that I really wanted to meet her. Maci knew that, I told her that, before, during, and after this whole thing happened.

As a somewhat responsible member of the board, I felt I had to post what I went through. Business is business...NEVER leave your clients hanging! We have so many ways to communicate these days, there is no justification.

I'm, sorry Maci. I really am. But I feel that my time, my CONCERN, from 2:31 to 7:17 was not respected.
Damn it all! Does anyone think I wanted to open this can of worms? I stated right off the bat that I hated to have to post, but I think it was warranted.

I agree. It was warranted. She screwed up and could have handled it differently and you already accepted that and agreed as well

The morning thing where she had the problem with her daughter was not the issue.

How it was handled at that time was an issue.

I felt better driving away then I would have hanging around to demand my appointment when I knew I could have been rushed, or, worse, having her stressed out the whole day while she juggles to keep every one else happy. How the hell do we, as clients, know about schedules, or whose toes we may be stepping on?

We don't and we should have no concern for other client's needs.... That is for HER to deal with. It is YOUR hobby.... YOUR free time... Maybe something YOU are looking forward to for weeks..... It is HER business.... You do not need to be concerned for what she does in her business outside of how it affects YOU...

I don't want to stepped on and I'm sure nobody else does. When we finally talked about Noon and she told me about her daughter, I commiserated with Maci, I understood, and I was happy to know that I wasn't being snubbed...that it was a true situation that none of us has control over.

I really wanted to meet Maci. I think she is a Sweet Heart from perusing what she writes and what is written about her on the board. We have talked since then and all I can reiterate is that we are both bummed out about what happened. What happened in the AM was completely understandable and I am totally OK with that. Her child comes first and I completely understand that. Of course I was somewhat disappointed because I knew that she was out the day before with her sick child(we already had to resched to one day later). BUT, her kids are first priority...that is not the issue at all.

You seem to have displayed tremendous flexibility as well as compassion...

What happened in the afternoon is what rubbed me the wrong way. We had minute to minute contact...and the gist of it was, "I'm available, come on over." I came this close to just running out to my car and heading for South Austin. But, I thought, No, let me confirm. So, I CALL, I TEXT, I PM, I IM, I EMAIL! That is 5 different ways to make contact and I didn't hear JACK SQUAT for 2 hours and posted my discussion at that point.

Thank-you for clarifying this and I have to say that you let your frustration go a bit too far.... You waited a whole 2 1/2 hours before frying her ass on the board? A two hour session would easily explain the time frame... She acknowledged she was in the incall... communicating with you up to a point... Gosh Dude... If you know anything about the hobby she would only be there for an upcoming session.... 2 hours?.... I think you grossly overreacted....

And, to clarify, I finally got a text from Maci at 7:17 PM saying, "Can we talk?". That is the first contact I had after the 2:31 post. Did she miss for 4 and 3/4 hours the IMs, texts, phone calls, PMs, emails that I sent?

I doubt it..... I would bet she went personal with it.... got girly... .emotional..... hurt..... personally I don't care because it is her business but I do UNDERSTAND the nature of human emotion..... If she went into a session..... maybe it was 2 hours... maybe it just went long.... said good bye..... took a bit to unwind and maybe shower and clean up...... fix herself up for another appointment and then check the computer to see your grill all lit up...... I had guys calling me and telling me about the post wondering if she would show up.... Ya know how embarrassing it is for her to deal with something like this so publicly? It certainly HAS to be done but come on man...... Maci was incredibly depressed, reserved and quite and we talked about it a bit when she got there...... She had talked to others about it...... There are NCNS reports and they are cetainly needed but you lit up one hell of a grill and NOW... to see it wasn't a scheduled event that you are upset about....... Man.... That's just wrong....

I was worried about her and I don't even know the girl. That is why I wrote at the end of my post something about her falling off the balcony and writhing in pain in the gravel with a broken leg.

She wrote something recently about what it is like meeting a client for the first time, it's like a first date. And it is...I feel the same way...I feel the butterflies...I wonder if she will like me...I wonder if I will like her...there's a little bit of nervousness, and 8 times out of 10, it turns out OK.

Through all our conversations since then...all I could think was that I really wanted to meet her. Maci knew that, I told her that, before, during, and after this whole thing happened.

As a somewhat responsible member of the board, I felt I had to post what I went through. Business is business...NEVER leave your clients hanging! We have so many ways to communicate these days, there is no justification.

She didn't leave you hanging... I can't see any way of interpreting it that way..... I would imagine she saw the post.... said OMG What do I do.... Asked around for some advice..... Heard a "Let the guy calm down... finish your day... and talk to him later...." That is what I would say... She had NO obligation to stay in contact with you throughout the afternoon and PROBABLY had obligations to other clients..

I'm, sorry Maci. I really am. But I feel that my time, my CONCERN, from 2:31 to 7:17 was not respected. Originally Posted by saj1000
I VERY SELDOM will side with ANY Provider or speak up for ANY provider on these kind of matters.....

And before anyone accuses me of being a White Knight for Maci.... I've NEVER seen her BCD..... In December I FRIED HER ASS PUBLICLY myself over another issue concerning her behavior.....

But now that you are on record of this being about 2:31PM to 7:17PM where you had no scheduled session and a provider that just didn't but all business aside to deal with you right away.......

Dude......

Your just like that toddler she had to deal with in the morning that you were so tremendously understanding of.... Your acting like a Child throwing a tantrum......

Might a suggest you visit a couple of the Board's more "Dominating" ladies.... for a session......

At this point I would be shocked if she even wanted to respond and personally tell her to forget it and move on.... It is a business and you can't make everyone happy...... Some people WANT to be miserable and upset....

Whispers, You wrote a hell of a lot. OK....Maci and I IM'd this AM for a long while...and, she told me...her next appointment after she PMd me at 2:31 was at 4:00 PM.

That was 90 minutes for her to answer the phone, answer the text, answer an IM, answer a PM, answer an email!

Are you at work, on a workday, and incommunicado for 90 minutes?

When you are idle?
I would be frustrated too. Its a "hobby" but it takes hard earned money and time that's hard to find to partake. There's no reason she should have to explain personal info about her child to a forum. If she had sent a "will explain later" text at some point before the lapse in communication this wouldn't be a thing.
Whispers, You wrote a hell of a lot. OK....Maci and I IM'd this AM for a long while...and, she told me...her next appointment after she PMd me at 2:31 was at 4:00 PM.

That was 90 minutes for her to answer the phone, answer the text, answer an IM, answer a PM, answer an email!

WOW!.... What a Stalker Like Mentality to display in a public forum...... 90 fucking minutes and she did not respond?.... Lets ban her ass tonight....

Are you at work, on a workday, and incommunicado for 90 minutes?

When your are idle? Originally Posted by saj1000
Once again.... You had no scheduled appointment in the afternoon...

Your pissed and making a fuss because the gal quit talking to you for a few hours...

We only have what you posted to go one but I can tell you that over the years, more times than I can remember, I had to pull an employee aside and tell them it's time to let go of this one because you are not going to make them happy.....

Look out folks... if you don't respond to SAJ in a a matter of hours your in for a hell of a roasting.....

Man... You are chatting with the guy that LOVES board fights..... IF what you want to do is fight with the lady.... Ya gotta give her time to respond......

It doesn't seem at the moment that you want anything else.....

She doesn't owe you shit man.....

You let her off the hook acknowledging you understood what happened in the morning and your fucking up any chance of getting it set straight with all this whining about her not talking to you.....

For a lot of guys .... It does seem to be about wanting someone to talk to....

I'm an attention whore man.... I love this shit......

it's usually one of the old board wenches or some pussy whipper WK I look forward to reading and responding to but lately the number of wnhining crybabies on the board has been increasing.....

Don't worry man......

I got this.....

I'll be there from 2:31 to 7:17 for you for the next few days.....

I'll help you get through this...... Tell daddy whispers what's really bugging you.... Who won't play with you? Which gal do you have a crush on that won't accept your chat request.....
WOW...and you're the guy who flamed Maci in public for drinking and carrying on back in December, and you weren't even there! But you had to go in and "smooth it all over with the Management" at the Club the next day? As if the group spending money at the Club had anything to do with the sense of grandeur you attributed to yourself having been a nonparticipant in the whole event
YUP!

I was that guy! But that event was about a different gal and not about Maci.... I saddled her up for something different and a compilation of events leading to something already handled......

If we are gonna talk events do some more research....

And step it up man..... You posted at 6:29 and I responded at 6:49.....

It was 7:03 before you mustered this and I'm back at you in 4 minutes

I never thought about timing these things... I'm gonna start doing so and see how long some of them take to cry....
7:12 Man... I'm still fucking waiting dude... Come On.... Your there... You don't have a date.... Lets get this on
I'm RTMing this thread at 7:15

It's been another damn minute without a response....

I'm starting to understand what upset you yesterday!

I gotta date in 45 minutes and really don't have time for your total lack of consideration here
Tick Tock MF... TICK TOCK! 7:16 and won't do me the consideration of a response....!
Another damn minute....Hurry up man.... I don't have time for this.....

What the hell is he doing.... Why isn't he responding....

Oh crap... Did he fall down and hurt himself?..... Does he have Life Alert?
7:18 Deep breaths..... Deep Breaths......

Move on Whispers..... Another Whining Wuss will need some attention soon.....

It's not like there are not a few others round....

Let this one go... Practice some self control..... Yes this guy is special... Yes he does give you some great material to work with.....
Is somebody sitting there with a score card? I had a fight in a locker room with a guy in high school. I went to class and he went to the hospital on a stretcher for 30 something stitches. But I lost the fight...