S.A. Gorilla Pimp Arrested : Eight women removed from home

Some people are traditionally educated, not educated by urban dictionary. Originally Posted by bottoms up
Yet a lot of stuff on this site isn't 'traditionally educated' either, however people find their way around and are able to communicate with each other. When is the last time you heard on the news that a massage parlor was busted and 'providers' would be out of a job and the 'hobbyists' would have to find another place to 'hobby'? Yet when posted here, we all know what's being talked about.

It's been known that a 'gorilla pimp' is a pimp that abuses his hookers, while a 'sugar pimp' isn't. It's like seeing a provider is '420 friendly'. Hell, I had no idea what that was until I googled it after seeing it on backpage. Everything any provider offers has its own language, for example greek, bbbj, bbfs. We know what it is, but I don't think the majority of the real world does. We know if a provider has a review and the fee is $$, that means 200 bucks.

I would hope that next time, before you insinuate something was posted in a racist manner, that you would do a search, and yes, search the urban directory.
So was Gorilla meant to be an offensive racial comment in your title?
Don't see that in the article anywhere, says a lot about you. Originally Posted by bottoms up
wouldn't want to offend the black guy that was pimping these girls.......SMH
We know what it is, but I don't think the majority of the real world does. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Only because a "majority" of the "real world" doesn't "hobby" or investigate the "world of hobby" for the purpose of prosecution. Point: It doesn't fool anyone who matters.
  • ognob
  • 03-11-2017, 09:38 AM
https://www.instagram.com/live_star_nation/

The comments are lit! Originally Posted by NubianPrince

lol...damn. i guess all the gifts couldn't keep that chick from calling 911 on his ass.
lol...damn. i guess all the gifts couldn't keep that chick from calling 911 on his ass. Originally Posted by ognob
He fucked up by putting all his business on social media
I'm sure the Feds were watching him for a minute,building their case
  • ognob
  • 03-11-2017, 01:18 PM
He fucked up by putting all his business on social media
I'm sure the Feds were watching him for a minute,building their case Originally Posted by NubianPrince
true.

he was selling more than pussy and ass too.
... it never even occurred to me to search "online" (or anywhere), since I know what a "gorilla" is! ... I don't know what a "guerilla" is,..... but I do know what a "guerrilla" is, also. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Clearly if you can't figure out that the majority of people on this board don't know that there are two different spellings for a word that sounds similar and has two different meanings then you are really dense.
Only because a "majority" of the "real world" doesn't "hobby" or investigate the "world of hobby" for the purpose of prosecution. Point: It doesn't fool anyone who matters. Originally Posted by LexusLover
That's right. Some have known since aspd was created that law enforcement was monitoring all the posts. Which included reviews, social notifications, provider ads, etc.
The women that found themselves in this situation are stupid because we all have a means of screening clients and if we don't then we get what we deserve. Just like tricks when they don't screen the lady before they see her.

DONT HOE IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO (:
Pimping aint easy
Love his I owe god everything post and the no handouts one, for god so created hoes to make this dude money.
Clearly if you can't figure out that the majority of people on this board don't know that there are two different spellings for a word that sounds similar and has two different meanings then you are really dense. Originally Posted by gtoman
I can clearly "see" that a majority of the posters on here who criticize others ... can't spell ... and the only time I mention it is when a Poster Critic starts name calling regarding another's "intelligence"! ... Like calling them "dense"!
That's right. Some have known since aspd was created that law enforcement was monitoring all the posts. Which included reviews, social notifications, provider ads, etc. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
.. and now one is just allowed to openly join!

Would you agree that the "atmosphere" is different on Eccie?
Would you agree that the "atmosphere" is different on Eccie? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I've said this since day 1 of eccie, but that's another story for another day.

Of course a lot of us know about the social bust around 2007-2009. Luckily I wasn't there. I do remember a lot of finger pointing as who was to fault, however at the end of the day there were a lot of things that could've been point to.

However in todays day, I just don't trust several different people, be it a lady or a guy. Who knows what lady or guy has an 'in' with the cops to cover their own asses and would give up a social. Even if that person was 'known' to the people running the social. This is a point where there is a fine line between paranoia and being really careful.

Back in the 'day' Amazing John would bring some new girls as would Wildflowers, Chalinos, Juniors and several other places to normal socials. Back then I wanted sessions with all sorts of different ladies, however today, I would probably have one or two ladies and keep it that simple. The only type of social I would attend today would be something like Chasity having an open day at her place, where all the girls would be known to her, and her girls would know the guys.

IMHO and it's my humble opinion, in todays hobbying, I just don't feel comfortable attending a general social.